• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Black Panther Teaser..

Started by crimsonquill, July 27, 2008, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade

Flash is my bread and butter. I just finished directing an episode of an animated dvd series and because it was flash based I was able to take the final animations from the production house and finish the post myself (compositing, additional fx, color corrections, animation tweaks). It took a few weeks, but I didn't have to call in any more crew to do it.

When most people give Flash a bad rap, they overlook the fact that most of what they are seeing are the limitations of the animators and/or animation style involved, and less a byproduct of Flash itself. Black Panther looks the way it does not because of Flash, but because of the limited animation style they are going for.

thalaw2

Quote from: JeyNyce on July 29, 2008, 12:37:07 PM
I had to look it up:

Wikipedia:

Reginald Alan Hudlin (born December 15, 1961) is an American writer and film director.

He was born in Centreville, Illinois, the son of Helen (née Cason), a teacher, and Warrington W. Hudlin, Sr., an insurance executive and teacher.[1] His older brother, Warrington Hudlin, is also a film director, as well as an actor and producer.

He has directed such films as

* House Party with the rap duo Kid 'n Play;
    * Boomerang with Eddie Murphy and Halle Berry; and
    * The Great White Hype with Samuel L. Jackson, Peter Berg, and Jeff Goldblum.

Boomerang is an all time classic...so is House Party 1 to a much lesser extent.  If he can do that with the Black Panther cartoon then Im all for it.  So far the teaser looks ok to me.  I don't think such a tribal war is accurate for 8000BC (I mean all the death), but I'll check the history books/sites

JeyNyce

Guys I had to edit this thread because it was getting close to going over the line with the rules we have here.  I would like to keep this topic open, but if it happens again, the thread will be close.  Thank You.