• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

How are you using Area 4 for Ren's Hulk?

Started by captmorgan72, July 18, 2008, 06:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captmorgan72

This bellowing animation looks like it was taken from the movie and looks very cool. How are you using it?

catwhowalksbyhimself

While I haven't personally used that mesh, it sounds like it would be perfect for a panic-causing area attack.

Jakew

Ditto. I use it for a panic inducing roar.

Carravaggio

Likewise, but its of a low intensity, used to scare thugs (my own thugs have weak minded so they are more susceptible to mental powers, bugs me that superheroes have a 53% chance to 'miss' with a psychic blast) spidey or cap are very unlikely to be bothered by it.

captmorgan72

Yeah, using it for a panic inducing area attack seems like the most logical choice but I can't see most of the people that fight Hulk running away in fear when he bellows. I was hoping I would be able to use this animation when Hulk's defense mechanisim activates but I don't think I can or at least I don't know how to.

Indigo

I use it for the 300-percenter thing and name it as "Hulk Mad!"  I get to kill Abomination with 3 default hits and I was able to stand against Doomsday, using USAgent's hero file.

captmorgan72

I thought about using it for the 300 percent special too but since Hulk already has Defense Mechanism, I thought it would be overkill for the strength boosts.

Indigo

How long does the 300-percenter lasts?  More than a minute?