• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Afghan Ant's Heroic Smilies

Started by AfghanAnt, July 12, 2008, 07:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

I plan on doing the Warriors Three and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy at some point.

MJB

I have a soft spot for smilies. :D Those look awesome AA, can't wait to see more.

-MJB

Blkcasanova247

AfghanAnt

Thanks guys. It has been a while since I've done any of these and I really think they came out better than ones I've done in the past. I've actually about doing ones of everyone's avatar here to replace some of the dated ones.

UnkoMan

Those are real sweet. Nice detail in such teeny tiny things.
What's Loki doing though? Turning into a girl? Granted, I don't actually know much about his current marvel cannon.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: UnkoMan on July 14, 2008, 01:51:24 PM
What's Loki doing though? Turning into a girl? Granted, I don't actually know much about his cannon.

Why yes, Loki is in fact turning into a girl. He is not a she as of rebirth. I wanted to do both in one icon and I think the shapshifting element is not only a part of who Loki is in general, but a good way to show the change.

Alaric

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 14, 2008, 02:04:49 PM
Quote from: UnkoMan on July 14, 2008, 01:51:24 PM
What's Loki doing though? Turning into a girl? Granted, I don't actually know much about his cannon.

Why yes, Loki is in fact turning into a girl. He is not a she as of rebirth. I wanted to do both in one icon and I think the shapshifting element is not only a part of who Loki is in general, but a good way to show the change.

Haven't read the current Thor series, but there were several times in the Norse myths when Loki took female forms- in fact, he was the mother of Odin's horse...

BatWing

is this topic dead?
i wanna see more smilies.

MJB

AfghanAnt

Urgh my thread was stabbed! I will avenge you thread!

Anywho, I've got tens more at my deviantart account but I haven't made any new ones in since these.

http://iultrahumanite.deviantart.com/