• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Dynamic Designs? Well Sort of.....

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, June 01, 2008, 02:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hitman

Hey SCD! I like your new skins! Very cool!

Looks like you're trying to make a "Spoiler Thing." Here's what you need to do:

- Place {img} and {/img} (but with [ ] instead of { }) around the address for the picture.
- Place {spoiler} and {/spoiler} (again, with [ ] instead of { }) at the beginning and the end of what you want... spoilered?

It would look like this:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hope this helps, and keep up the good skinning work, man!

daglob

I had thought about doing both Bat-Mite and Tiger-Man but was stumped on how to do them. I am certaintly glad YOU did them, and am extreamly impressed at how great they look.

So... when can I get my hands on them?

yell0w_lantern

Batmite, eh?
I've meant to get on making one of those.

djfredski

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it.  I need to begin the process of readmes and ziping of the scopes/skins and then I will open a yahoo group for those that are interested.

Also, Hitman, a special thanks to you on the tutorial for the use of spoiler.  I am rather clueless on how to do this stuff and appreciate the help!

Respectfully,

herodad1

you know i'm interested dynamo!great stuff my friend.

Jakew

JLAfan2001

I just found out that the crusaders are the DC version of marvel's invaders. I can't wait for them to be released now. I'm going to make them fight the other crusaders which is also marvel's version of the freedom fighters  :thumbup:

JLAfan2001

ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!! When are we going to see a release?  :( This has got to be a form of cruel and unusual punishment.

laughing paradox

I was thinking how the Power Princess with the fist logo was never created and bam: she's created.

Great job, man!

My very first comic book was a Defenders issue where the Defenders fought the Squadron Supreme, so that's the iteration of Power Princess I will always prefer. I should get a whole Defenders vs SS with Overmind looking things over in the Rumble Room now.

Looking foward to your releases.

herodad1

excellent power princess dynamo.putting in my request for your takes on dynamites arrow,the target, and any other of the team.still enjoying your gift.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

From the pages of Project Superpowers comes the "F" Troop!

[spoiler][http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w330/Sioux_City_Dynamo/JT_F_TROOP.jpg][/spoiler]

P.S.  I am now working on a release so keep your eyes open!!

herodad1

very good dynamo!!!dynamic dude.(hint) :lol:

UnkoMan

Blkcasanova247

Very cool Dynamo. The only critique that I'll give you is for the helmet. The eyes need to be fixed (they're a little too big and kind of look like just a "sploch" and I'd either have a definitive "line" down the center for the "nose" or I'd change the helmet maybe to Vertex's Dr.Fate half helm. ;) Just my two cents.

|