• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

VEAT group (Renegade Union) on Freedom

Started by Tortuga, April 23, 2008, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

FN and I were discussing the viability of a VEAT group on Freedom.  One for anyone and everyone (with a VEAT on Freedom, that is) from the fr.net community.  In keeping the group all-inclusive the name would need to be something new, that reflects the theme of the group.  Arachnos Elite, Arachnos! Arachnos! Arachnos!, or whatever.

Any thoughts are welcome.

MJB

Viking

I, of course, would be quite willing to join such a group.  I love the thought of a bunch of Arachnos-themed characters hanging together.

However, if people really feel the need to put their VEATs in a group that they already know, we could always call it the No Remorse Arachnos Freaky-Deaky Force From Valhalla Reborn.

Or something like that.

Verfall

Nah, you're going for the "No Rogue's Arachnos Freaky-Deaky Force From Valhalla Reborn Imperium".

Our battlecry can be "Why are we still playing again?!?"

Kommando

Alaric

Camma

Quote from: Verfall on April 24, 2008, 12:51:04 AM
Our battlecry can be "Why are we still playing again?!?"

Best battle cry EVER!

I think it would be cool if one person - either the self proclaimed leader of the group or someone who wants in and doesnt have the VEAT - make a normal villain to be the AV and we can have our own arachnos sub-group.  The one person would be like ghost widow and the rest would be that persons arachnos army.  We could be planning a coup against recluse and work the LRSF right into the concept.

Tortuga

Ooh, I've got a character that's perfect for that.  He's a mastermind-type character, except that I hate MMs.  So having real-life support/teammates/dare, I say, pets, would be awesome.

Stopman

Join me up! We can be your minions!

Here's an idea: All the toons in the SG can be alternate versions of the same toon! i.e. Dr Aeon in LRSF

Tortuga

Quote from: Camma on April 24, 2008, 06:34:51 AM
We could be planning a coup against recluse and work the LRSF right into the concept.

So we could call the group "Coup Coup K'choo"!

Tortuga

The group is called "Renegade Union".  The basic concept is a group of Arachnos pee-ons have decided to go their own way; so it's fairly open.

Contact myself @Tortuga or Viking/Frozen Northman for an invite.  All VEATs are welcome.

MJB

Forgive the threadjack but all VEAT's are welcome in the Freakie Deakies VG. Freakie Deakies are located on the Freedom server. We have Teleporters to each of the major zones, multiple enhancement containers, Insp storage and more.

-MJB

Tortuga

Obviously, the Freaky-Deakies see Renegade Union as a threat, considering they've threadjacked twice now.  RU has no plans to be adveraries with other FR.net groups.

Can't we just work together?  :P

Zapow

I made a character named Agent Atrax for RU. I'll try to catch an invite this week.