• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Tuesday Night 50 Night! (June 17, STF?)

Started by Tortuga, April 13, 2008, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DMenacer

I've got 4 50s (Knight Star/Blaster, Doc Medic/Healer, Sir. Gladuhad/Tanker and DMenacer/Stormer) now that can join in if needed. Most of them need to do the Midnight First mission arc but they're all level 50's. DMenacer and Sir Gladuhad has finished the first mission arc and the first mission in Rome, I'm going to try and get just as far with Knight Star but I know that Doc Medic is going to need help in doing it.

El Condor

Grrrr, I'm a scratch for this again!   :banghead:  The end of the school year is insaaaane - but it is nice when it ends!  Enjoy....

EC

GhostMachine

Count me out for the ITF. My PB is only lvl 45 and hasn't even started the MC storyarc and I'm less than a level away from 50 on Colonel Stryker so I'll be running missions on him tonight (provided I can find or make an actual team, that is) and I've already run the ITF on him and on GhostMachine.

B A D

Gonna skip this week. I never got Wicca  through the Midnighter arc, and I prolly should let someone else enjoy the fiddiness for  a week. 

MikeB7

Dirk's gonna tank the crap out of this sucka.   :wub:

Midnight

Tortuga

I've got Frontal Lobe ready to go.  See you guys at 8:00 pm EST.

Kommando

Its going to be a bit before I get back into it.  I need to get a new mouse and a time card before I can make more fiddies.  I got at least 3-4 toons which could use the ITF though (gotta get Scythia to 35 since it fits her theme).  I should have the cash in the next week so hopefully this TF is still going.

Tortuga

Who's up for the STF tonight?  It would start around 8 pm EST.

MikeB7

Our power was out for 19 hours, I'm all kinds of there.  I'd *like* to try Dirk, but can bring somebody else if needed.

Tortuga

We had a massive thunderstorm/rain downpour...I could barely see 20 ft. ahead of me as I drove home.  Still managed to get home for supper and on time for 50s Night, but then our basement windows started to leak.  So I had to take care of the Tortlings while Madam T took care of the leaks.  We had a cooler sitting under one of the windows, and it was 2/3 full!

Sorry I missed it.

Camma

A few of us waited around and then logged, im not sure if anything happened after 845-9 pm whenabouts we left.

GhostMachine

I wasn't on until late last night because I wasn't feeling too good; went to bed around 5pm or so, just intending to take a nap for about an hour and a half.....and woke up after 11pm!

Tortuga

Quote from: Camma on June 18, 2008, 06:28:16 AM
A few of us waited around and then logged, im not sure if anything happened after 845-9 pm whenabouts we left.

Dang, sorry to leave you hanging for so long, but I would've been executed if I would've considered checking in.

Time Titan

Tortuga

I'll try to be there.  It's the last week of school, so my schedule is a bit nuts.

El Condor

School? What's that?  :P

I'll definitely be on at the appointed hour tonight!

EC

B A D

Ill be on. Why don't we just try flat out teaming for a bit, instead of some epic ? That way we can be more flexible with the schedule, and people can drop in and out.

Camma

Im only a maybe tonight.  Gotta pick up the wife at the airport and not sure if we will be grabbing something to eat up there or heading straight home.  So if im home ill be on by 8, dont wait up.

Tortuga

I'm up for teaming, TFing, whatever you guys want to do.

B A D

Ok, Team fiddy managed to work its way to the last mish of the STF, blow through the AV's  including the nerfed Mako, but got stuck on Recluse at the end. The plan of action is to grab shivans and/or nukes from warburg  and reconviene with the heavy artillery to combat Captain Cheater and his towers.

MJB

Correct me if I'm wrong but we will have to re-stomp the other 4 avs before taking on Recluse.

-MJB

Tortuga

I did something really stupid.

When I logged last night, I quit the TF before logging.

I know...I wasn't thinking straight.  Really really stupid.

Time Titan

You are correct MJB.  And while I'm still on the TF, I thought I saw at least one players quit out of the TF last night. So I think last night's team is done.

I'll be on vacation next Tuesday, so good luck guys if you'll run the TF again.

Time Titan

Oh, I thought it was you Tort. Tough Break.

MJB

Ah. So without Tort and TT this TF is officially done? Tis sad.

-MJB

GhostMachine

Sucks about the TF. I was going to try to be on for 50s night last night, but around 7:30pm or so someone else needed the computer for something important (to them , that is  - and didn't bother to tell me ahead of time; next time that happens, they're getting ye olde evil eye!), and the other computer here won't run CoX (only has 512mb of memory and a crap video card, for one thing).

Viking

Tortuga

What we managed to complete was certainly fun, so I'd be up for trying again soon.

B A D

No big deal. We know we can handle everything they throw at us until the last battle, and we just need to come prepared with teh shivans, and we can roll it in one night. The nerfed mako, while still tough, was SOOOOOOOO much better fighting  than the original.

|