• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Necronomithread

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, April 04, 2008, 08:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ow_tiobe_sb

*summoning black magicks never witnessed before, TPB opens a gateway to an unknown pocket dimension and produces a previously unnoticed year-old thread from the aether*

*kills thread in cold blood and then utters the three magick words*

"Klaatu, Verada, N--*cough* *cough* *hack* *blubber* *backwash*"

Now that I have successfully zombified this year-old thread, feel free to necropost here without fear of reprisals from churlish community members!  I'll start:

Quote from: previsionary on February 20, 2005Besides, I dont like the way she wears her hair outdoors.  Devo made a much better fashion statement.

I disagree, Prev.  I think her eye makeup is rather distinctive, and the David Hasselhoff-print vest looks rather fetching when viewed at a 35 degree angle.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

Previsionary

Are you like...fascinated by me? i don't blame you, of course, but your stalker games are pushing it, mister. Also, I really wish I remembered what that post was about so I could say something half-witty, half-serious...and perhaps insulting to you and your clothing choices. *sigh*

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on April 04, 2008, 08:52:27 AM
*summoning black magicks never witnessed before, TPB opens a gateway to an unknown pocket dimension and produces a previously unnoticed year-old thread from the aether*

Now that I have successfully zombified this year-old thread, feel free to necropost here without fear of reprisals from churlish community members!  I'll start:

Quote from: previsionary on February 20, 2005Besides, I dont like the way she wears her hair outdoors.  Devo made a much better fashion statement.

I disagree, Prev.  I think her eye makeup is rather distinctive, and the David Hasselhoff-print vest looks rather fetching when viewed at a 35 degree angle.

ow_tiobe_sb

*appears in a cloud of fog and brackish smoke, with evil music playin gin the background....and a flock of crows flying by...and a touch of that evil suger plum fairy things...ye know, their really scary*

Ha-ha!!!  Finally, thanks to the unwitting participation of Tiobe I finally walk once more, ruler of all the zombies!  MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

bearded

you can tell by the way ow walks, he's a ladies man, no time to talk...

Sword

*blasts DJ with a 3 million candlepower flashlight*
*puts thriller on repeat and waits for the zombies to dance*

SouperIan

The only thing dead around here is ow_tiobe's taste in clothes.

Zing.

Protomorph

FEER MAH POWERRR!!!

Quote from: DireWolf on July 08 2002 01:49 PMYou know, we are one twisted group of loonies here. I feel right at home.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: SuperIan on February 15, 2006 01:34 AMI've always been a trifle trigger happy, and, now, whenever I ZING, I tend to lose all bladder control.  Please hold me. :(

By the sound of things, I believe your teachers failed to administer a sufficient number of fatal beatings during your academic career.  Why don't you suggest incineration to your superiors in the near future, for YA BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNED!!!

Furthermore, shame on you for toying with my emotions by showing your sorry post around here once every four months and expecting that we can move on as if nothing ever happened...as if you never disgraced me with that tramp and then stormed out without so much as a by-your-leave and with my favourite toaster oven...*sob*

ow_tiobe_sb

SouperIan

At least I had an academic career. You've never been able to leave the dole queue.

Zing!

I needed that toaster! I had a lot of bread to toast!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on March 13, 1337 at 13:37:angry:  Stop that, it's silly!

vamp

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on April 21, 2008, 08:14:58 PM
Quote from: SuperIan on February 15, 2006 01:34 AMI've always been a trifle trigger happy, and, now, whenever I ZING, I tend to lose all bladder control.  Please hold me. :(

By the sound of things, I believe your teachers failed to administer a sufficient number of fatal beatings during your academic career.  Why don't you suggest incineration to your superiors in the near future, for YA BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNED!!!

Furthermore, shame on you for toying with my emotions by showing your sorry post around here once every four months and expecting that we can move on as if nothing ever happened...as if you never disgraced me with that tramp and then stormed out without so much as a by-your-leave and with my favourite toaster oven...*sob*

ow_tiobe_sb

*Gasps* You stole that from Rowan Atkinson!

Quote from: Deaths Jester on November 22, 2007, 10:04:09 AM
Oh...sorry!  *pulls his trenchcoat back closed*

Alaric

Quote from: Deaths Jester on April 05, 2008, 08:42:38 AM
Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on April 04, 2008, 08:52:27 AM

ow_tiobe_sb

*appears in a cloud of fog and brackish smoke, with evil music playin gin the background....and a flock of crows flying by...and a touch of that evil suger plum fairy things...ye know, their really scary*

Ha-ha!!!  Finally, thanks to the unwitting participation of Tiobe I finally walk once more, ruler of all the zombies!  MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You... you mean... ow_tiobe_sb's dark magic actually caused you to get off of that couch?!? It must have been a potent spell, indeed!

randyripoff

Bah!  I was expecting a thread about Ninja Decromicon, and I get this twaddle instead.

*incinerates the Phantom Eyebrow randomly*

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on January 3, 2006, 4:20 PMMy New Year's resolution is to make more frequent use of the word "twaddle" in casual conversation and to be more liberal with my random assassinations.

'Tis good to see that you are still adhering to that resolution, Mr. ripoff.  You provide a wonderful example for the rest of us undisciplined louts.  *ducks and covers*

ow_tiobe_sb

BlueBard

We held a vote and decided to necropost this quote:

Quote from: BlueBard on May 10, 2007, 09:54:49 AM
I still say I'm schizophrenic.  Then I don't have to worry about rational, and I can be all those people if I want to be.

{sings}

Oh, MPD is the life for me!  And me! And me! And meee!!!

We can do this because I outnumber all of you all by myself.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BlueBard on April 23, 2008, 11:51:42 AM
We held a vote and decided to necropost this quote:

Quote from: BlueBard on May 10, 2007, 09:54:49 AM
I still say I'm schizophrenic.  Then I don't have to worry about rational, and I can be all those people if I want to be.

{sings}

Oh, MPD is the life for me!  And me! And me! And meee!!!

We can do this because I outnumber all of you all by myself.

Are ye sure of that...for I have me...and me...and me...and me...and me...and me...and me.....ect. to take ye on!!!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: randyripoff on April 22, 2008, 07:14:41 PM
*incinerates the Phantom Eyebrow randomly*

Randomly eh?  Where's the love in that?  Time was when a thesaurus would be needed to fully comprehend the meticulous spifflication visited upon my long-suffering spectrality. 

On the plus side, if the incineration pattern is TRULY random, then perhaps some of my eyebrows survived, and I can be restored to that which once I was, once.  (For the Eyebrow's eyebrows are the (very) seat of his power, says he all third-person pretentiously)

Protomorph

Oh, come on now...Everyone knows that the Eyebrows are the very first thing to be burned away in any kind of incineration.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Protomorph on December 3, 2005, 5:24 PM
Silly Ian, everyone knows that the forehead is the very first thing to be burned away in any kind of incineration.

Hmm...

ow_tiobe_sb

Protomorph

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 28, 2008, 01:12:08 PM
Quote from: Protomorph on December 3, 2005, 5:24 PM
Silly Ian, everyone knows that the forehead is the very first thing to be burned away in any kind of incineration.

Hmm...

Quote from: They Might Be Giants on January 16, 1990
If I were a carpenter I'd
Hammer on my piglet, I'd
Collect the seven dollars and I'd
Buy a big prosthetic forehead
And wear it on my real head

Everybody wants prosthetic
Foreheads on their real heads
Everybody wants prosthetic
Foreheads on their real heads