• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Legion of Superheroes!

Started by BatWing, August 11, 2007, 11:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatWing

is anyone gonna see the new episode?!

BentonGrey

So, I just wanted to say that, if you gave up on the Legion of Superheroes before they rebooted, you should give it a second chance.  It's still not perfect, and I don't care for the way they handle some things, but it is, in general, vastly improved.  They tell somewhat deeper stories, the characters are fairly interesting, and even the art is a bit better, I think.  I still don't care for the way they do Brainy, and the Superman clone is rather weird.  I don't understand why they didn't just use an existing character.  So, basically, it's good, but just not as good as Timmverse stuff....however, it is worth watching if you catch it.

SnowMan

this carton show is alright.
but i enjoy the batman more y'know?
since they showed hal on it.

BentonGrey

I have watched some of the new "The Batman" episodes, and they are an improvement on the previous seasons, but the show still leaves me cold.  I'd be interested in a GL or Hawkman/girl show though.....ha, like that would ever happen.  What I would REALLY love to see (as I've said before) is an Aquaman show....with me as the head producer....what?  A fella' can dream, right?