• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

It's that blessed time of year again...

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, January 04, 2008, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should The Phantom Bunburyist adopt as his new dual title for 2008? (Choose your two favourites.)

A Pain in the Farce
A Woman of Absolutely No Importance Whatsoever
An Ideal Husband Pillow
Lady Windermere's Flan
Fop o' th' Morning
Gadfly by Night
An Béal Bocht
A Dandy in the Underworld
A Man a Hat a Cane: Enacatahanama!
SouperIan's Mommadaddy
Duke of Daffy (made possible by the kind people of bearded, LLC.)

ow_tiobe_sb

Please vote for two of the humiliating dual title options above.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and [THIS SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO NEW DUAL TITLE TENANT]

ow_tiobe_sb

Eight is a tad of a trifling total vote, my fellows.  The outcome of this poll could affect the good weather signs of the coming year, not to mention the odour quality of the latrines, so do your civic duty by casting your votes!

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and [THIS SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO NEW DUAL TITLE TENANT]

GGiant

I vote for "hat with a brat". :ph34r:
What?!

bat1987

A Pain in the Farce!

Dunno why, but I like this one.

Carravaggio

ow_tiobe_sb

I would like to know who else voted for "An Béal Bocht."  I thought I would be the only one...

ow_tiobe_sb

doctorchallenger

ow_tiobe_sb

We have a late entry (see option 11), provided by one of FR's most illustrious philanthropists.

ow_tiobe_sb

Carravaggio

C'mon people! Fop o' the' morning for '08! Make your vote count!

ow_tiobe_sb

The local magistrate has informed me that we will close this poll at the stroke of midnight (EST) on Thursday, January 24, which is to say the beginning of Friday, January 25.  Cast your blessed votes soon, my friends!

ow_tiobe_sb

ow_tiobe_sb

The polls are closed (sort of).  Here are the final results:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

A close race, indeed, but there can only be one winner in this high stakes game of dueling dual titles.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

Carravaggio

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on January 25, 2008, 07:16:26 AM
ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

BOOM!
Victory! Champagne for everyone...except Spam and Lunarman. You guys aren't legal. Here, have some apple juice.

Congratulations on your new title OTS. I look forward to seeing it around FR.