• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Superman Returns: The Videogame

Started by TheMarvell, December 23, 2007, 11:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarvell

I recently saw this for 10 dollars on clearance brand new at Target and was wondering what you guys thought of the game. From what I've read, it sounds like the "worst" superhero sandbox game so far, but it doesn't look that bad. I loved Hulk Ultimate Destruction and Ultimate Spider-Man, and I thought Spider-Man 2 had the best web-slinging, but as a game overall was really, really mediocre. I'm currently playing Spider-Man 3 and getting a sense of deja vu.

but what's the general opinion here about the Superman Returns game? Is it as bad as they say?

murs47

It's not even worth 1 dollar in my opinion....... :thumbdown:

It's nothing close to either Hulk or Spidey's games. I felt like it was an updated Superman 64.

GrizzlyBearTalon

It is fairly terrible but flying in it is a lot of fun. Take a Spider-man game and leave in only the web slinging as the fun part, then make everything else from combat to super powers suck. Go download the demo off of xbox live it gives you plenty of play to see if you would want more or not.

At 10 bucks though, even though it sucks I'd probably get it just to fly around Metropolis.