• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Some hexing help for Liberty Bay

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, August 04, 2007, 06:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Could someone remove the flame effects and stem from TJ's Jack O Lantern mesh?  It's for a LB character.

It would greatly appreciated.

EDIT:  Actually, if you could also hex off the board and the two versions of the head in the hand and floating, which would make it fully male_basic compatible, that would be appreciated.

Mystik

e-mail the nif to malikbell700@msn

and i'll do it

catwhowalksbyhimself

Mystik

so you want a male basic with the jack head only am i correct?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Basically, yes.  And without the stem or flame fx on the head.

Mystik

catwhowalksbyhimself

Wow, that was quick!

Anyway, it works, but it looks like you replaced the body, which I did not want.  The mesh was already male_basic compatible, baring the two extra heads hidden by the original keyframes and the board.  I just needed those parts removed.

Anyway, if you chose to try again, cool.  If not, that's fine too.  I appreciate your willingness to help in any case.

Mystik

catwhowalksbyhimself

Thanks.  Hasn't arrived yet, but should in a minute or so.

EDIT:  Yep, Microcosm is now looking fully like himself and ready to fight the bad guys.  Thanks for your help.

UnkoMan

As soon as I read the first post I thought, "MicroCosm is getting a full sized version?"

I have a lot of fun with my tiny version, but I really liked that skin, and will be happy to be able to actually see it.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Tiny version?  The only version I have from you is full-sized, which is how it should be anyway.

UnkoMan

Oh really? Because the one I have (and that should be uploaded to the yahoo group) has a hexed mesh that has him about the size of an action figure. He zips around on his little hover board zapping people with little blue rays, in my Rumble Room. And it's pretty rad.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm planning on using a full-sized Microcosm most of the time.

You version is interesting though. I'll have to think about it.  Maybe an alternate form?

EDIT:  Just reinstalled FF and restored my copy of the mod in progress, so we're back on!