• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Xmas week plans?

Started by AncientSpirit, December 06, 2007, 03:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AncientSpirit

While I'm often not on long enough to do long missions like TFs, I will be off the entire week between Xmas and New Year's - and have hours of leisure time, especially late at night and early, early mornings.

Does this fit in with anyone else's holiday schedule?   If so, I would love to team up and do things I normally don't have time to do.

On Freedom, I have characters (mostly heroes) that are low level, mid-level, high thirties, and one 49 and one 50.  (And one Villian, level 33, I think.)

I never have so much fun as when I team with the people here but, because of my playing habits, I usually wind up in PUGs ... and make the best of it.   

But I sure would enjoy playing more with you guys.

Raptor

I don't get extra time off for the Holidays, but my normal work schedule still applies.  I have Wed & Thurs nights off and usually spend those nights playing.  I'm usually on from around 10pm - 5am.  Since Christmas is on Tuesday, I should have off the 2 days after Christmas.  I'll be glad to hook up with you if you are on at those times.  Always a pleasure teaming with you.

Midnight

BlueBard

I fully expect Christmas week to be occupied with family on my off-days and work the rest of the time... but I don't rule out being online as often as I can manage it.

I have three characters over 25 and thus eligible to start experiencing Ouroboros/Flashback content, two on Freedom and one on Virtue.  I've been busy trying to spin up Paradox Patrol on Infinity, but I am also eager to experience the new content.

I've never ever run a TF... I've never had that kind of time... but if I get the time I'd love to do one.

El Condor

Jingle Bells! Ring them Bells!

Presents on the way,

Loads of fun for ev'ryone

But not much time to play-HEY

C-O-H, C-O-V,

Both are in my plan, but

So much stuff,

Time's not enough,

I'll see y'all when I can!

:xmastree: :yipee :xmastree: :yipee

EC