• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Lacking in Life

Started by kkhohoho, December 01, 2007, 01:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkhohoho

It has occurred to me that the FR forums are currently lacking some of the life they used to have, and if you say it's because of the Holiday Season, I'll fill your shoes with stinkeen badges while you're asleep.  Therefore, much of this forum must be dead.

In accordance to this revelation, I am currently building coffins for all who died.  Since I do not know every single member on this forum, I am making coffins for everyone in the world.  And since I do not know the exact number of people on this planet, I am making 100,000,000 coffins, or at least I was until it occurred to me that there could be life in the universe besides the obvious life on earth, and since I don't know that amount and the universe is very big...well, I've decided to make coffins until the day I die.

If you have died, please contact me so I can give you your coffin.

MJB

randyripoff

*pushes kkhohoho through a table saw, splitting him in twain and ending his philosophical musings*

Gremlin

OOH!  Normally that's an 8, but you get a bonus for effective use of the word "twain"!  10!

Sword

I give it a 9.5. He forgot to point the toes. That and I'm still trying to discover the meaning of Randy's word "Spifflicate"

Mr. Hamrick

*decides to see how many of the traps from the Saw movies that KKhohoho and MJB can survive*

kkhohoho

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on December 05, 2007, 08:03:14 AM
*decides to see how many of the traps from the Saw movies that KKhohoho and MJB can survive*

I survived?  I was sure that I saw a bright light at the end of the tunnel...

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Gremlin on December 04, 2007, 06:04:51 PM
OOH!  Normally that's an 8, but you get a bonus for effective use of the word "twain"!  10!

Quote from: Sword on December 05, 2007, 07:56:40 AM
I give it a 9.5. He forgot to point the toes. That and I'm still trying to discover the meaning of Randy's word "Spifflicate"

I only give it a 9, as he got the bonus for "twain", but missed the perfect score by not implementing "grain", for the rhyme.

BWPS

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on December 05, 2007, 05:48:40 PM
Quote from: Gremlin on December 04, 2007, 06:04:51 PM

Quote from: Sword on December 05, 2007, 07:56:40 AM

I only give it a 9, as he got the bonus for "twain", but missed the perfect score by not implementing "grain", for the rhyme.

An 8.5 from me. He'd easily have gotten the perfect 10 if he could've fit the word "taint" in there.

Sword

And the next poster is the german judge, who throws the whole curve to heck and back.

Reepicheep

*throws his curves to heck like a boomerang*

The Phantom Eyebrow

Yes yes yes. This is all very well, but the only way to properly segragate someone into pieces two is to CLEAVE them in twain. 

Nothing else will do.

vamp

*cleaves TPE in twain*
Like this?
*punches TPE in the face*
Answer me when I talk too you!

randyripoff

I'm sorry, but I'm the only one here who gets to cleave, split or punch.

*exposes vamp to sunlight. feeds him garlic.  Impales him with a wooden shark*

Deaths Jester

Coffins?!?!?!  I ahve no bloody need for a bloody coffin!!!!