• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New teleporters AND invention worktable in base

Started by El Condor, November 30, 2007, 02:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Condor

Hola clone-killers,

I just wanted you all to know that I've added two new porters to the base and reshuffled the beacons for chronology's sake.  All the city zones are accessible plus Hollows, Perez, Faultline, Striga, Croatoa, and RWZ.  Have fun!

See you all next week,

EC

gdaybloke

Thanks for your efforts, Condorlisto

Midnight

El Condor

Thanks for the worktable, Middy!  Now....everyone go out and FIND THOSE PURPLES!!!

EC

MikeB7

Boo-Boo got all sneaky and snagged a promotion to fiddle with the base.  I loves base design, it's a new obsession of mine, hee.

Here's an option:  I can fit 8 teleporters, workshop and medbay on the 8x8 plot (no rent).  Or ten porters if you don't mind losing the medbay.

If you want to deal with paying rent, we can keep the 8x12 plot and have a  medbay, ten porters (everywhere but Terra Volta) and a large, second workshop for extra decorating room.

MikeB7

TOO LATE!!   :P  I kept the large plot size.

Bottom left is the entrance, heading up to the workshop/meeting room.  There's two salvage racks, one for tech and one for magic.  Not a must to separate them, I just did it myself to keep track of things.  Top middle is control/energy.  Right of the entrance is LOTSA PORTERS.  And the medbay.  Change whatever, I just like playing with bases, hee.  Could use more decorations and better lighting/styles maybe.  I dunno, I've gotten my base fix for now.   
;)

Midnight

Good enough! As long as there's porters and an Invention Table I'm happy. :)

gdaybloke

... you're having too much fun entirely, Mikey...

JKCarrier

Quote from: MikeB7 on December 27, 2007, 05:13:32 AM
I loves base design, it's a new obsession of mine, hee.

Addictive, ain't it?  ;)

I like what you've done here. I'm thinking about moving up to the 8x12 plot for the Children of Fire base, just so I can have room for a nice big meeting room or lounge or something. What I have now is functional, but kind of claustrophobic.

El Condor