• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Doan shoo mesh wiv mai tred!

Started by ow_tiobe_sb, October 31, 2007, 11:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevenforce

But...but...booze good!!  :unsure:

Deaths Jester

My chap, why do you thus protest against the idea of a diet requires a zero tolerance on the alcoholic beverages?  I'd say, it would perhaps be the most astute action that you could ever partake in, my friend.  Just stare upon the grand example of myself.

Announcer:  PLEASE...I'm begging you...get DJ some vodka...NOW!!!

Tomato

Sevenforce

Good gosh, he's like a reverse Father Jack :huh:

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Sevenforce on November 09, 2007, 11:13:23 AM
Good gosh, he's like a reverse Father Jack :huh:

*arms himself with the...erm...red card*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

kkhohoho

Quote from: Tomato on November 09, 2007, 09:08:18 AM
*gives DJ wine instead*

*Afterwards, puts some vodka in a plastic bag, connects the bag to a plastic tube, and injects the tube into DJ's arm.  Sit's DJ like a redneck onto a hospital bed, which incidentally slams DJ's head onto the block of wood replacing the 'missing' pillow.*  Are we feeling better, or do we need more TREATMENT?! :evil:

GGiant

Quote from: kkhohoho on November 09, 2007, 08:54:36 PM
*gives DJ wine instead*

*Afterwards, puts some vodka in a plastic bag, connects the bag to a plastic tube, and injects the tube into DJ's arm.  Sit's DJ like a redneck onto a hospital bed, which incidentally slams DJ's head onto the block of wood replacing the 'missing' pillow.*  Are we feeling better, or do we need more TREATMENT?! :)
I thought you were supposed to be a good villain so corrected.

kkhohoho

Quote from: GGiant on November 09, 2007, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: kkhohoho on November 09, 2007, 08:54:36 PM
*gives DJ wine instead*

*Afterwards, puts some vodka in a plastic bag, connects the bag to a plastic tube, and injects the tube into DJ's arm.  Sit's DJ like a redneck onto a hospital bed, which incidentally slams DJ's head onto the block of wood replacing the 'missing' pillow.*  Are we feeling better, or do we need more TREATMENT?! :)
I thought you were supposed to be a good villain so corrected.

Ah, but the universe has yet to fully swap forces.  And even if it did, I would still be a villain at heart.  Right? RIGHT?! :evil:

randyripoff

*drops kkhohoho into a giant pickle slicer*

*tosses GGiant into SharkMan(TM) breeding tank...it's not pretty*

*gives Death's Jester Whiskey...well, 10% whiskey, 45% cyanide, 45% strychnine...not like he can tell the difference*

kkhohoho

Quote from: randyripoff on November 10, 2007, 09:27:55 PM

*The gaps between the slices of metal are so big that Kkhohoho falls through one of the gaps of the slicer.  That's only the good news.  The bad news is that Kkhohoho gets hit by a side of one of the moving slices midway through his fall, so he ends up getting whacked multiple times, to the point where all his teeth gets knocked out, and he has amensia.  Lands in front of DJ.*

........Mommy!  Ish shat you?! :D

Sword

*gives Death's Jester Whiskey...well, 10% whiskey, 45% cyanide, 45% strychnine...not like he can tell the difference*

And also not like it matters, as he's already undead.

GGiant

What?! Only that but what about us you gave us worse puni.....*gets attacked by Sharkmen(TM)* sigh again! Can't you see I'm running outta blood! :P

Deaths Jester

*tosses GGiant into SharkMan(TM) breeding tank...it's not pretty*

Ahhh...my good man, dare I say that I have no need of such things anymore.  Whiskey and all other odd varieties of alcohol are not my calling cards but mayhaps you might want to give that to Sevenforce.  He seems to be in need of such mundane and bland things.

Sevenforce

Woohoo! Free booze!

*quickly ingests, drops dead

*spirit form* Oh, yeah...Cyanide. Do I get brain trauma every time I go into this damn body?

*spirit guide* Yeah...but you get a coupon. And a cookie.

*spirit form* ooooooo, cookie!

ow_tiobe_sb

*Somewhere, somewhen, someone flips a cosmic switch, and suddenly...*

Ahshay!  Ahshay!  Hoolat ahlduh revrav enteh mai tred?  Gitoot noo, urahlkillyall!! :evil:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and A Killa!

Deaths Jester

Why I daresay, blokes, it seems our normally chipper fellow here as gone and bloody well got himself all worked up into a neanderthalesque tizzy again.  Quick, break out the Bach records along with all the nearby Oscar Wilde books you can find.

Gremlin

I'll make you a nice picture, ow_tiobe...

There you go.  Spitting image, I think.  Now you just have to go evil so the portrait gets all ugly.