• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Roll Call:

Started by bearded, October 12, 2007, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

I'm Chuckles, (my name not what I do...well I do when somethings funny, or on payday).

When ever I'm not active I'm inactive.

Oh yeah, I've dabbled in some skins...nothing to write home about (unless I'm away on a job then it's worth writing a little note).
I've been lurking since...well awhile, but hardly post anything.
:thumbup:

Shazam

Spring Heeled Jack

I changed my mind! I'm ACTIVE!

Actively doing what, I don't know. Maybe I'll finish that skin I start three years ago.

The_Baroness

Hi.. I'm Baroness... active reader of this boards for some years now.... and recently trying to learn how to skin, also have lots and lots of ideas , no way to do them and soon limited time when classes begin again.

Curretly adapting coh textures to the male meshes... but doing it slowly

Gremlin

Gremlin: I don't even know how to describe it.

I write and brainstorm when a project strikes my fancy.  I've done some voicework, too.  But I'm a lazy prat, so I tend to give up on stuff easily.

BWPS

Quote from: Epimethee on October 12, 2007, 06:11:18 PM
What is frood? Whatever it is, I'm interested (and if I'm not, I can always give it to Bearded, can't I?)

A frood is defined as "a really amazingly together guy."

An example from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy which discusses the importance of towels is as follows:

"Hey you, sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!"

bearded

year later, i'm still here.
actually more active than i was last year!  couple of mesh releases, working on a mod, again.
gonna finish my twisted earth meshes this year!
who else is here?

Deaths Jester

I'm still 'ere....bit more battered and bruised.  Will be back to skinning soon...not been able to the last few weeks due to RL probs.  Doing some stuff for mods and such.

cmdrkoenig67

Uh...Yeah...Hi...Working on a mod (or two) and several maps.

Dana

Edit:  I almost forgot...Some skins too.

|