• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Roll Call:

Started by bearded, October 12, 2007, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C4

Hi I'm C4 and I am a sex addict, I am very active and sometimes do requests depending if it interests me .... *uncomfortable silence*

oh man wrong forum. damn..

*checks the forum name at the top* oh right.

After a long period of inactivity, I am active again recently. I do scripting, mod creating. No requests unless it's a very good buddy of mine. I did do some ffx attributes at some stage eons ago, not sure if I will again.

HumanTon

I'm active in theory ... but it's been entirely all theory lately. Real life has been smacking me around something fierce for the last six weeks or so. Still I have a bunch of map conversions that I hope to get back to soon, along with some EZ Scripts.

The Hitman

Howdy! I'm suprisingly active for skinning and skoping. I tend do requests that don't have a time limit. Mostly Avs, Originals, and incredibly obscure Mainstream. Meh.

Figure Fan

Hello! I'm Figure Fan. I'm currently an active poster. I used to do skins, FX, and simple hexes. I also took requests for avatars.

I mostly just post now, but I will help to design avatars from time to time and take skin requests.

Lionheart

Lionheart here.

I have been largely inactive (so I need to go on a diet). The last skin I did was back in February -- an attempt at a new avatar.

Hopefully I will be doing more skinning again soon. Plenty of original material to work with now that my little girl has found the joy of tracing and designing her own characters for our tabletop RPG. :)

I mostly work with FF1, though I have both games.

UnfluffyBunny

planning a comeback..... :P

the_ultimate_evil

i dont make crap, well i do make crap but you get what i mean

TAP43

TAP43,
I make skins, hexes, and skopes and have done a few requests. But as of late I mostly lurk around and post once in a while. Work has had me on overload since August, short staffed and more work that we have ever had consecutively. But I still am trying to make time for FF.

daglob

I've been skinning for years, long before I could actually play the game (Character Tool worked just fine). Skinning is still what I do mostly, but I've learned how to show an hide stuff with Nifscope. Last time I tried to add something to a mesh it didn't work, so...
Anyway, I would do requests if I have time; lately I've been involved in the Obscure Heroes/Villains threads, a subject that I enjoy. I think the last thing I posted to the Character Obscura Yahoo Group was a golden age hero named The Zebra...

Cardmaster

Hi!

I've been inactive the past few months on the boards, but I used to have a reputation for being sometimes over active. heh.

Anyways, in regards to what I make.. hmm..

Well, back in the day, I was part of the FXForce crew; the premiere FX making site, that was fun. ^_^ I've done a few skins here and there, but the FXing was about it.. I made a lot of projectiles. Heh.

I'm considering trying skinning now.. but it's difficult since I'm on a Mac and character tool never made it quite that far. Heh.

-CM

doctorchallenger

Still lurking, skinning and skoping when I can find the time.

Tortuga

Ooga booga, I'm Tortuga.

I haven't skinned anything new since FFvsTR arrived.  I have one near-finished original skin on the harddrive, but with no plans to release it.  I loved making original characters with which people could make their own original characters, but I got burnt out and stayed burnt out.

It's great to see people are still creating for this game.  Keep it up.

vamp

After about a 7-8 month absence, I came back about 3 months ago. I skinned like 4 skins, but then decided I suck at it and quit. So as of now, I mainly lurk, but have explosions of posting some days. Maybe I'll try my hand at skinning again, if i get inspired.

murs47

Murs47 here, professional daydreamer of the FR forums. Sometimes I babble incoherently, but mostly I just drool at the sight of other member's work and take up space.  ^_^

Renegade

I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody instead of a bum, which I am.

BentonGrey

Yeah Ren, you're a complete bum, and don't use those zillions of incredible meshes to try and argue about it! :P

Epimethee

Quote from: Renegade on October 22, 2007, 02:22:01 PM
I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody instead of a bum, which I am.
BUM, as in Brilliantissime Über Mesher (Now you know what we mean, when we yell, "get back to work, you BUM!")

Tomato

Quote from: vamp on October 21, 2007, 07:16:31 PM
After about a 7-8 month absence, I came back about 3 months ago. I skinned like 4 skins, but then decided I suck at it and quit. So as of now, I mainly lurk, but have explosions of posting some days. Maybe I'll try my hand at skinning again, if i get inspired.

Dude, I used to be sucky myself, and likely AA, Rev, and C6 were at some point as well. keep at it, even if you don't feel comfortible posting. You'll stop sucking, I promise  :thumbup:

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Tomato on October 23, 2007, 12:02:28 PMDude, I used to be sucky myself, and likely AA, Rev, and C6 were at some point as well.

Blasphemer!!  :angry:

*shoots Tomato*

UnkoMan

Being active is for chumps. Real men promise people a million original projects and never follow through!

I'll get another skin done one day... maybe.

Deaths Jester

Still actively killing my liver with booze and the occassional skin/hex/skope.  Take requests only when I feel I want to...which is only when I'm sober...something that never happens!  :P

catastrophe

add me to the Tomato/Carr group, i only skin avatars and originals. I may take some requests but i cant really promise fast response on the skins though.

:thumbup:

bearded

nudge up for the new ppl, and returns.

Groucho

I'm still here. Have been since near the beginning. Noboby knows me though because I have no skills  :(. I do read and comment in the occasional thread so I guess as long as that continues Freedom Force still has an active community. Hey maybe I am good for something.

crimsonquill

Hello.. *waves*

I've been around FR for quite awhile and was even a lurker back in the days of Electric Freedom but that just shows how much of an addict to FF that I am.  :unsure:

I'm still learning to skin and have been playing with Nifskope to make my own characters but have nothing worthy of being released at any rate. My biggest contribution to the Mod community has been VPMAX which is a voice pack collection just for FFvsT3R and that was quickly expanded with help from Sledgehammer (he is another FR member who is a whiz with a sound editor and sampling voices from other games).

Plus I do lots of writing/drawing but rarely find to time to do that now since I'm Mr. Mom to a very active kid these days..  :) *gets dragged away from keyboard by son*

- CrimsonQuill

billdamn22

Am I active or inactive......?
I am active in skinning and skoping, but I haven't got anything completed in over a month. I do take requests for avatar designs because like Carr and Tomato, I believe everyone would like to have their own.
I also am taking some of my time to read through the mod tutorials and learning how to get my own website for my skins. Though I am very computer illiterate... :wacko:

alberik

Skinning thats all and i am working on new skins for all  :ff: Characters.
I make sometimes request, when i am bored off the original Characters.

Pariah

Hi, I am PariahSolo,

I DON'T Mod, Skin, Mesh or Script and I have no clue what Skope is. Sadly, I think I am one of those noobs who is destined to remain a noob because as much as I want to bury myself into FF and it's superhero genre, but I simply can not wrap the internals of the game around my head. Joy is me.

Dr. Kraken

Hi, my name's Dr. Kraken and I harm people. I mostly disappear for a bit and reappear at just plain awkward times/places. I dabble in skinning sometimes and I'm good at coming up with random things :D. I also have the nagging ability of not having and meshing/sscripting/FXing ability so I'm always begging for someone to do stuff for me :D. All and all, gotta love The Squid Face.

Spring Heeled Jack

SHJ: Inactive

But I'm always available for brainstorming and collaborating. :D

|