• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Roll Call:

Started by bearded, October 12, 2007, 06:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

who is active?  what do you do?  and do you take requests?
i'll start:
beardedinlair; somewhat active, mostly passive.  will mesh for frood.  and will take requests.  might even make the request...

Epimethee

What is frood? Whatever it is, I'm interested (and if I'm not, I can always give it to Bearded, can't I?)

Ép: Somewhat active, no passive defences. Will script for fun and frustration. Might take some requests and will probably forget them.

Previsionary

Pre: Inactive, couldn't afford my shield; Will mod, fx, photoshop, hex/nifskope or write whenever the mood hits me (yes, I work on an interest system. :P); Same as epi except I usually don't forget but instead my interest ran out before i got to said request and someone like revenant does it instead. :D

Carravaggio

Yeah, I'm here, I'm active, I skin, hex and skope, but only Avatars or original characters. We got plenty of able bodies handling mainstream characters. I have policy of not taking (rude) requests, but i'm always happy to help out with making someone's avatar, cos i would like everyone to have one eventually. I'm also happy to help out with original characters, but i have quite a waiting list of other projects lined up already.

Epimethee

Quote from: bearded on October 12, 2007, 06:26:18 PM
QuoteBOOM!
note:  this quote will self destruct.  (so as to not get in the way of the roll call.)
Thanks! This unenglish entity will now be sleeping less stoopeed tonight. :)

Podmark

The Podmark is mostly active. I skin and skope. Generally I don't take requests but you can always ask.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm around and active as far as posting.  As far as doing something--when I'm feeling up to it.  Should spend more time I guess.  Mostly I work on Liberty Bay, and I got things moving on FFX 3.2 (but didn't do much of the actual work)

I also give free hosting for LB bay stuff to anyone who asks.  I have plenty of room for over 90 new websites.  Consider this a blatant advertisement.

Lunarman

I'm here, I only do requests in the holidays but try to avoid them for fear I'll botch it up. I'm working on a mod which, like skinning, stops in term time and starts in holidays.

Count me in for FR

yell0w_lantern

Active. Meshing and some animating.
Buried up to my ears in half-finished projects. Not really taking requests.

Courtnall6

A borderline inactive skinner these days. Not really taking requests...unless it's something that interests me.

JKCarrier

Not as active as I used to be, but still around.

I skin and do a bit of hexing/skoping.

Don't usually do requests, but once in a while I'll jump on one if it looks easy and fun.

Alphanaut

I'm semi-active, I skin and do skopes/hexes when needed/wanted.
I do do requests.

Tomato

Me and Carrivagio are about the same I think... I'm an active skinner/mesher/skoper, I do Originals or Avatars almost exclusively (I'll occasionally break out an oddball character if no one else has done him though) I try not to take requests, but I like doing avatars for people, and playing with avatars by other people. It's one of the reasons I'm helping on the FR Mod

style

Need to find some fRood so bearded can mesh for me. :rolleyes:

BentonGrey

Well, I hardly qualify as someone who provides content, but I am active.  I've slapped together some voicepacks, and hope to do more.  My one real project is the DC Universe According to Grey, my own personal take on the whole hopeless scope of the DCU.  I will almost certainly never finish it, but I am working on it pretty much all the time.  This all boils down to something of a massive ongoing mod.  To accomplish this I've become a very poor jack of several trades.

And I suppose I take requests, if your request is to have a certain story or character included in the DCUG. ;)

TaskMasterX

I pretty much am in the same category as BG, although while his main project is the DCU mod, my project has always really been the conversion of Mainstream Comic (and other famous characters) characters into FF hero files. And I've learned some "trades" (scripting, skoping, etc.) along the way to accomplish my Task.

GogglesPizanno

I's sporadically active on my own unfinished stuff (mostly scripting and conversions), as well as occasional help for people with map issues.

Symon

Inactive, but hoping to transition to greater activity soon.

I skope (surprise), I script, I make terrain and objects, I import things that shouldn't be.

Intensity

Intensity-

I generally browse the forum and post my insight from time to time... but I have a growing interest in starting up some skinning or fx again.  I love the new New Warriors, especially Jubilee/Wondra, Chamber/Decibel, and Beak/Darkhawk... and can't wait to see some skins of them.

laughing paradox

LP is active on the forum. I mostly try to fulfill people's requests when they are looking a mesh or a skin. It's the only way I can contribute on this board since I can't skin or skope or anything like that, so I try to whenever I can. Just adding whatever I can to the community.

Epimethee

Quote from: Symon on October 13, 2007, 02:08:18 PMI import things that shouldn't be.
Is the CIA watching this thread? :blink:

wickerman

I still mod - but I have had little time with a new baby at home - I actually have some plans to get some thing out more quickly...   stay tuned...

stumpy

I've been pretty quiet, as far as producing anything for the game that actually gets released. I'm still amusing myself with some scripting projects and vaguely thinking of releasing some of my little tools in case anyone else might get something out of them. Nice blocks of focused time to complete projects have been a little rare lately, so I content myself with lurking here and occasionally rendering meager assistance when people have trouble.

ow_tiobe_sb

Kaiser!  Bap!  Jelly!

I'm trying to be useful to others at the moment by randomly taking mesh requests for 'skopable parts.  In a related vein, I am also on a campaign to try to introduce non-meshers to gmax and the NIFTools exporters to help enable the next generation of meshers/'skopers.  On the mod front, I am working with DJ, lunarman, Symon, and others on a sequel to FFvTTR, and there could be a Prem/TPB collaboration in the future as well.  There are two other mods that I would really like to do as well: a Gothic (in the traditional, literary sense of the word) Victorian mod set in late 19th-century Ireland and England, and the perennially under consideration PALS mod.  Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to A. gather together sufficient free time to do any sustained work on anything and B. finish a number of unfinished projects. :oops:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

Symon

Quote from: Epimethee on October 13, 2007, 05:09:53 PM
Quote from: Symon on October 13, 2007, 02:08:18 PMI import things that shouldn't be.
Is the CIA watching this thread? :blink:

Or H.P. Lovecraft?

Shazam

Am I active or inactive? that is the question. At the moment I'm back into skinning original characters. I have never released any of my works actually (except for my NPI Voltimax skins), so am working on hosting a site for everything. I did also have a mod in progress which I would say was about 70% complete, I will get back to it one day, I'm just very fickle and RL is always busy (shut up prev, no one asked you!).
I don't do requests, mainly because no one has ever requested anything from me, plus I don't have the time.

tommyboy

I'm still active, meshing, skinning, and Modding (though the latter has seen pitifully little time and effort from me of late).
I will do requests, but will actually say no sometimes nowadays, or more likely "no, but ask me again in a few months".

Volsung

Sporadically Active since I do not always dedicate my free time to FF. Timmverse models are freezed for now but I've done and I'm still working on some 'secrets' request from some members.
That prove that I sometimes grant some requests, depending of inspiration.

There's a bee in my bonnet for a long time now... I'd like to make my own mod with unique graphics.
I've considered the synopsis, the characters, the context...but I forbid myself to work on the designs until I've finished all the entered Timmverse models.

QuoteI have plenty of room for over 90 new websites.  Consider this a blatant advertisement.
I won't forget that^^
But, Cat with all those thoughts I hardly think I'll finish my uncompleted Liberty Bay stuff...
(Ips, I also think we'll never see that Holocaust achieved...)

AfghanAnt

Hi! I'm Ant! My status is actively inactive.

Things I Do:

• Skin
  • Skope
  • FXs

House Quake

Coming off the single most tumultous year of my life (didn't think any think could get worse than 1996) I've been mostly lurking around.   Too many ideas and plans got derailed this past year.  As the smoke clears... I'm trying to decide if I still have what it takes to be productive and to see some projects and collaborations manifest.

I've seen it suggested that NPI may be dead.  I don't know.  They say it ain't over till the fat lady sings... well I just thrall slapped her azz and told her shut the frak up so I could hear myself think... and decide on what's next in the near future.

Truth is... a few things in my life still need to settle in order for me to be able to dedicate the energy I would need in order to be 'active' in skinning, hexing (skoping)... original concepts and designs.... etc

But for now.. I'm inactively keeping my eyes on the state of things to come... and who knows what those things may be.