• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

cyber_burn_33_ffvttr_files

Started by Cyber Burn, October 26, 2007, 08:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cyber_burn_33_ffvttr_files/

So far these are just the DC skopes and skins that I had on my vista.  Unfortunately, my windows 98 seems to be pretty much dead so at least for now all the unfinished work will stay incomplete, skinning is not going to continue and the  :ff: versions of these skopes are temporarily (hopefully) lost.

I'll work on getting the Irrational based skopes up next.  I hope I gave correct credit where it's due, if not, please let me know so I can fix things.  Also, if anyone does hero files for the DC villains, I would love to see them.  Let me know what you think, I would appreciate the feedback.  Thanks.

Cyber Burn

New file added: JSA_Superman_CK

At least for now, it's the last of the DC characters that I have. Hopefully, I'll eventully be able to get my windows 98 back up and running, if nothing else, at least so I can transfer the files from there to my vista.

Next if anyone wants them, I'll start loading up the skopes that I did from Irrational meshes.

Cyber Burn

The following files have been up;oaded to my group:

Male_Basic_Ninja
nazi_chaingun
nazi_knife_thrower
thug1_rifle
thug2_subterrestrial
us_soldier_chaingun
us_soldier_machinegun

All have been previewed in the "Let's see what you've skoped" thread in the hexxing forum.

Cyber Burn

Doctor Light uploaded to my yahoo group.

Cyber Burn

Uploaded but still needs a skin. Skoped for the DCUG mod, I was hesitant about releasing this in general but hopefully someone will be more inclined to skin it.