• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

So What Are You Working On?

Started by AfghanAnt, August 11, 2007, 05:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Quote from: herodad1 on August 18, 2007, 06:19:25 AM
what about the toad mesh?

What about it? It has been released for years now.

tommyboy

Cyber Burn

Oh Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revenant

Somebody's been busy...

Those are awesome tommyboy!  Thank you!

murs47

herodad1

hey ant...i was refering to the toad mesh for an idea for the midnight bomber.

AfghanAnt

We gotta get these into FFX so they can be used as weapons.

BatWing

Quote from: AfghanAnt on August 18, 2007, 01:05:49 PM

chuck a green lantern? haha thats funny :lol:

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Raijin on August 18, 2007, 08:26:33 PM

I was think more along the lines of weaponmaster and other sort of FFX weapons which give you special abilities.

BatWing

Quote from: AfghanAnt on August 18, 2007, 09:00:56 PM
Quote from: Raijin on August 18, 2007, 08:26:33 PM

I was think more along the lines of weaponmaster and other sort of FFX weapons which give you special abilities.
i like where ur going
hhmm weaponmaster eh?
that sounds sweet!

Tortuga

I haven't made a FF skin in 3+ years.  The last one I was working on was for a custom mesh Ink made me.  I had a character concept called Plaedies (sp?).  She wore 7 rings that hovered around her wrists, waist, legs, etc.  Each wrist was charged with the power from the seven sisters.  That skin sits on my hard drive at 75% completion, heh.

It's neat to see people are still making skins for FF.  Keep up the great work.

Revenant

I'm almost finished with the Iceman hex, Rogue 1960's skin, and the Wonder Woman hex.

I got a Storm hex for Vertex's VX_Female in the works... hopefully that will turn into another Alpha'ed 5-pack including some of these options:

Classic / original costume
Punk 80's / mohawk!
Movie version
Jim Lee 90's / silver costume, big hair
Age of Apocalypse
Ultimate version
Modern version
My own re-design

The ones with shorter hair might actually work better as their own seperate mesh though... since overlapping layers of alpha'ed parts tend to do some weird anomalies

AfghanAnt

I can't wait to see the Rogue 1960's and the multitude of Storm skins should be amazing.

I guess I can cross off Wiccan and Speed.

the_ultimate_evil

to test reaction

[spoiler][/spoiler]

still got to add the detailing and finishing touches

detourne_me

NIIICE!!!!
kickass Ultimate Evil skins are the right of all sentient beings!

Blkcasanova247

Very, very nice work Evil, I can't wait to see the finished Prime  :thumbup: ....maybe you should go just a little darker though.

Zorro

I'm working on finding a photo editor program out on the internet that might suit me best (or more than one) to help me find out my big pressing question: "How badly will my first skin suck?"  Stick around long enough and we'll all find out.   :o

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on August 21, 2007, 08:43:12 AM
Very, very nice work Evil, I can't wait to see the finished Prime  :thumbup: ....maybe you should go just a little darker though.

well like i said it wasnt done, now the texture and detailing is  added it looks a lot better

AfghanAnt

I updated my list and I have decided to do a Wonder Woman skin but it will not be the one above.

Haljack

Its that time of year again where I try and motivate myself to actually finishing a skin so here's what I'm working on.
[spoiler]
nightwing, scorpion and capt britain[/spoiler]

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Haljack on September 09, 2007, 05:53:31 AM
Its that time of year again where I try and motivate myself to actually finishing a skin so here's what I'm working on.
[spoiler]
nightwing, scorpion and capt britain[/spoiler]

You don't know how happy it makes me to see Ultimate Capt Britain done. One of my favorite Hitch designs and you did a good job on it. One thing I would suggest though, why don't you skope on wings and possibly a ponytail to Nightwing? I've personally dislike the costume (but I do like the incredibility less popular Jericho costume from this period" but with Nifskoping amazing things can happen. I would use Gren's Namor's armwings they worked very well for me in the past.

Haljack

Not a fan of that costume myself but it was a request. Should have them done by the week end, unless something important comes up(like the pub).

Podmark

I always liked that Nightwing costume. Nice to see someone skin it.

Podmark

Hey Ant clear out your pm box and check your email.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Podmark on September 16, 2007, 03:08:26 PM
Hey Ant clear out your pm box and check your email.

My pm box is completely empty now! Thanks for the heads up Pod.

Haljack

Ok so tried my hand at skoping some wings onto nightwing but I've really no idea what I'm doing so might put that on hold just now till I can find a suitable mesh.

Ganymede Zero

what about a blackbolt mesh for the underarm wings?

Haljack

Quote from: Ganymede Zero on September 18, 2007, 02:36:38 PM

Great minds think alike, tried that but kept getting error messages about different nif versions.

vamp

Quote from: Haljack on September 19, 2007, 11:58:15 AM
Quote from: Ganymede Zero on September 18, 2007, 02:36:38 PM

Great minds think alike, tried that but kept getting error messages about different nif versions.

All you have to do is convert them to ffvttr. I don't think there is a way to convert back though

JKCarrier

Quote from: Haljack on September 19, 2007, 11:58:15 AM

That usually happens because one of the two meshes has been converted and the other hasn't. Make sure that either both have been run through the converter, or neither one has.

|