EVERYONE MUST POST HERE!

Started by Spam, August 04, 2007, 11:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Spam on September 25, 2007, 09:28:46 AM
*whips DJ again*

You said Thwip! You know I don't like that word.  :mellow:

FORIAMSPAM!

Ouch!!!  Blasted whippy bastad!!  *grabs Spammy's whip away from him and whips Spammy*

Now how does that feel, ye little piece of processed meat!!

style

ow_tiobe_sb

*really whips the llama's arse*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

Cousin

What ? I have to post here ? I won't !!! Hahaha  :D and what you're going to do ??? Holy Cow :banghead: i posted here.... oh no !!!! i feel... i feel that NOTHING  :lol:

Spam

Quote from: Cousin on October 02, 2007, 01:25:45 PM
What ? I have to post here ? I won't !!! Hahaha  :D and what you're going to do ??? Holy Cow :banghead: i posted here.... oh no !!!! i feel... i feel that NOTHING  :lol:

*whips Cousin*

Okay good sir, I'll let you go for saying "holy cow" this time... But I swear to all the cups, spoons, and forks everywhere in New Zealand, that if you say, "holy cow" again, I'mma go whipin' on yo buttocks!

Have a nice day. =)

nickyfig

hey dudes im new so imma post here! hi! so ... ive posted! :D

nickyfig

oh yeah! i case you wanna know im lil vamps sis and glitters cousin! lifes good when you know peeps aint it! :cool:

vamp

Quote from: nickyfig on October 12, 2007, 05:53:00 PM
oh yeah! i case you wanna know im lil vamps sis and glitters cousin! lifes good when you know peeps aint it! :cool:

What the...When did you join?

ow_tiobe_sb

To quote the inimitable Morrissey, I believe it's time to "Break Up the Family."

*really whips vamp's llama arse*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

MJB

I refuse to post here. Hell, I am a moderator, I am powerful!!

-MJB

Sevenforce

Keep telling yourself that and maybe, like Carlo Collodi's creation, it'll come true ;)

*runs away

nickyfig

hehehe vamp! i have special powers
:D

glitter

man posting here is weird. because you see if i were to choose not to post here technically i would still be posting here cuz i just posted here................my brain hurts. :blink:

nickyfig

i know glitter i was gonna put "just because you said we have to im not gonna post here" but that would mean i was postin so spam is right cuz no matter what you do you end up postin. its like brain surgery or gettin hypnotized cuz either way im confused! wow my brain hurts too! :D :huh: :blink: :wacko:

Outamyhead

Not posting here ever!

Awwwwww crab apples!!!

Mystik

................ i think I'm lost

bat1987

I`m not gonna post here..... :blink:....D`oh!!!

YoungHeros

lmalonsof

cmdrkoenig67

...But I don't wanna post here!

:angry: :cry: :banghead: :wacko:

jtharris86

UnkoMan

I was wondering the same thing.

Where are you?

Applesauce

Should I post here?  I am so confused  :wacko:

docdelorean88

Fine, i'll post here... for now. I'll post here just long enough to hop in my time traveling DeLorean and go back fifty years into the past spend a week with my (younger) parents and write myself a letter warning myself not to post here, then i will rush to the clock tower, get back into the Time Machine, Try to turn the car on even though it won't start! Then i'll get angry slam my head into the steering wheel, and the car will start! It's a miracle! Hit the gass, and race up to the wire connectin the two lightposts with the lightning rod attached to the clocktower roof and hit said wire at exactly 88 Miles Per Hour at the instant lightning strikes the clocktower(10:04), sending th necessary 1.21 jiggawatts of electricty into the flux capacitor, activating it, which will then send me fifty years into the future, leaving a pair of fire trails behind me. When i get back this entire post will have never...

Who are you? :cool:

Applesauce

docdelorean88

BatWing

*Slaps AppleSauce*

you can't have a pie without Cool Hwip!

docwhofanman

*posts a message that makes everyone giggle and like him* *pukes* *now everyone hates him again*

|