• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

FF on FFVTR?

Started by SSJmole, July 07, 2007, 07:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

I prefer monuments, personally.

tommyboy

Quote from: abenavides on August 03, 2007, 06:16:26 PM
More mod goodness for you all today! Now on my Goodies page - Freedom Force for FFv3R. Play the original FF campaign using FFv3R.

I actually did a quickie conversion of FF when FFv3R first came out a couple of years back. Now with Tommyman's meshing help, I am completing it. But I need your help! I've put up a version called BETA 1, which I know has bugs and stuff missing in it still. Please download, play, and give me your feedback so we can finish it up. Currently, I've only tested missions 1 and 2 (and I think they're good, but you tell me! :) )

catwhowalksbyhimself

Great minds think alike, I guess.

But the two of you might be able to cooperate to get the whole thing working together quicker.

GogglesPizanno

I've been project :ph34r: !!!

QuoteI'm more of a mind to build you a shrine or maybe a cathedral.
in lieu of any kind of diety worship I will more than happily accept cash

abenavides

Good thread to check :)

Like I mentioned, I'd done part of this years ago and just went back to it recently, because I thought it would be a good way for me to learn (re-learn) modding for FFv3R.

BTW -I had spoken to Irrational about it (the legal aspect) when I was a moderator at freedomfans.com and they were OK with it. Of course, that was a long time ago.

Anyway - happy to compare notes, share ideas/solutions. The main reason I released what tommy and I had done so far is exactly the fact that with more people finding problems, we'll squash em all faster. :)

Carravaggio

Quote from: GogglesPizanno on August 03, 2007, 10:55:12 PM
I've been project :ph34r: !!!

Well if that happens to you eighty or ninety more times and you might start to feel like Ultimate Evil  :lol:

GogglesPizanno

Its a vast conspiracy!!!

Renegade

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on August 03, 2007, 04:35:59 AM
Wow!  Do you realize just how many people have been stumped by that map, including some big names.  Congratulations!

I'm one of those people, so color me impressed! Way to go Goggles, keep it up! I'm really looking forward to seeing the final results!

catwhowalksbyhimself

You were actually one of the "big names" that I had in mind.

You're not the only one though.

Lunarman

Well, I think a round of applause is in order, and maybe a round of virtual drinks too!

What can I say, unbelievable.