• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

the Silver Smurfer!

Started by bearded, June 17, 2007, 11:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

wait...he's actually a teletubbie?

Kamachi

Indeed! One of the second generation, Has a built in iPod in the stomach and a headphone jack in the head

glitter

wow how fascinating.*Hears glitter snore.*

SouperIan

Quote from: glitter on June 19, 2007, 07:37:39 AM
wow how fascinating.*Hears glitter snore.*

Glitter, you don't get the license to be a sarcastic jerk until you've been around for at least a few months.
Until Captain Spud contacts you with the membership details, I'm afraid you have to be nice.

(to spud: :P )

ow_tiobe_sb

SNARF?!

:blink:

My apologies.  Wrong thread...

*habitually burns SouperIan on the way out*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

Sword

*looks at his sarcasm license* Hmm, looks like it might expire soon.

Spam

KETCHUP JUICE!

Oh wait, I never got anything from Spud... You trying to hold out on me?  :o

FORIAMSPAM!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Sword on June 19, 2007, 03:40:51 PM
*looks at his sarcasm license* Hmm, looks like it might expire soon.

*consults the sarcasm licenses files, seeing as he is one of those charged with making sure that those issued license keep them up0to-date* Why yes, Sword, ye license expires in the next couple of days.  Now remember, to update ye license ye must come in to our offices and prove to us that ye truly are worth the grand sarcasm license by taking either the written or verbal tests.  We look forward to seeing ye in the next couple of days.  Thank ye.

-DJ

Sword

Grand Sarcasm License? I only have the Basic. What's the fee for the Grand Sarcasm License? An arm and a leg? a firstborn child? John the Baptist's head on a platter?

Kamachi

Quote from: Sword on June 20, 2007, 10:09:18 AM
Grand Sarcasm License? I only have the Basic. What's the fee for the Grand Sarcasm License? An arm and a leg? a firstborn child? John the Baptist's head on a platter?

All of the above?

Sword

Very good then
*takes Winter Soldier's bionic arm, a prosthetic leg, Baby Smurf and a Madame Tussuad's wax head to the sarcasm office*

The Phantom Eyebrow

Oh, get me one of those licences too while you're there Sword, they sound REEALLY useful!

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: SwordJohn the Baptist's head on a platter?
*appears dressed as Salomé, carrying the head of Iokanaan on a silver charger*

Ooh, my goodness!  Sorry to disappoint! :oops:

*withdraws with the capital bit of the son of Zacharias and Elisabeth*

ow_tiobe_sb

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on June 21, 2007, 08:49:26 PM

ow_tiobe_sb

Bloody showoff!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on June 21, 2007, 12:39:16 PM
Oh, get me one of those licences too while you're there Sword, they sound REEALLY useful!

*returns to check his files*

I'm terribly sorry, The Phantom Eyebrow, but my records say that ye are not eligible for the Grand Sarcasm license.  Says 'ere that due to previous actions invloving a tin of processed meat and someone's hairy lip, that ye have been banned from the rank of Grand Sarcasm license.  If ye would like to dispute this claim, please bring proof that ye truly are The Phantom Eyebrow along with two wooden coins, a pair of Victoria Secrets panties, the head of King Henry's fifth wife and exactly two thousand dollars to the Mount Vasuvius office, where they'll inform ye what ye must do.  Thank you.

Quote from: Sword on June 21, 2007, 06:07:26 AM
Very good then
*takes Winter Soldier's bionic arm, a prosthetic leg, Baby Smurf and a Madame Tussuad's wax head to the sarcasm office*

Ahhh...very good, Sword. *examines the swag to make sure they fit the requirements*  Ummm....I daresay, Mr. Sword, that I am unable to process ye request for a Grand Sarcasim License seeing as ye have forgotten the platter that is require with John the Baptist's head.  However, if ye can produce the platter in the next week, we will be able to begin processing ye request.  Remeber, the platter must have some sarcastic based picture scribbed into it.  Thank ye very much.

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on June 21, 2007, 08:49:26 PM

ow_tiobe_sb

*consults his files*

Hmmm....seems I have no record of a Mr. Ow_Tiobe_Sb holding any ranking sarcasm license.  I warn ye, Mr. Tiobe, if ye continue this rampant display of sarcasm without a license I will have to alert the proper authorities.

-DJ

Sword

Drat. Ah yes. the silver platter *takes an etched Nelson from Simpsons silver platter back to the Sarcasm Office* Will this work?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Sword on June 22, 2007, 01:07:56 PM
Will this work?
Only on the gold standard.

*continues to thumb his nose at the licensing board*

ow_tiobe_sb

bearded

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on June 22, 2007, 01:12:24 PM
ow_tiobe_sb
you know, you can thumb your nose, and you can thumb your friends, but can you thumb your friends nose?
who nose?

alas, poor jester.  i knew him well, tiobe.

i was referring to the tv in silver's belly.  what was that about?

Sevenforce

Maybe it was a really subtle nod to Austin Powers?

Get in Mah Bellah!

Watch Mah Bellah!

bearded

Quote from: Sevenforce on June 23, 2007, 04:32:13 PM
Maybe it was a really subtle nod to Austin Powers?

Get in Mah Bellah!

Watch Mah Bellah!
i thought that was galactus, with the hunger.
actually the way sue was looking at silver, and the camera pan, well, you know what i was thinking, right?  she was wondering if he was silver all over.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Sword on June 22, 2007, 01:07:56 PM
Drat. Ah yes. the silver platter *takes an etched Nelson from Simpsons silver platter back to the Sarcasm Office* Will this work?

Ahhh...very good, sir.  Now if ye'll just sit over there in that less than comfortable chair, I'll see if our processing monkeys can do something with these.

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on June 22, 2007, 01:12:24 PM
Only on the gold standard.

ow_tiobe_sb

I warn ye one last time, Mr. Tiobe, please refrain from being sarcastic without a sarcasim license.  Ye don't want to know what ye do to those who do not follow the rules.

-DJ

BlueBard

Hm.  As a long-ranking member of this board in good standing, I dispute any authority of this so-called sarcasm licensing board to issue any fishy licenses.

I am, however, willing to settle out-of-court for an undisclosed large sum of money in the six-figures range.

Sword

*promptly leaps up from the less than comfortable chair* I think one of your processing monkeys left his typewriter in this chair. Shouldn't you give it back to him so he can write the CW fall line up?

vamp

Quote from: BlueBard on July 10, 2007, 11:44:22 AM
Hm.  As a long-ranking member of this board in good standing, I dispute any authority of this so-called sarcasm licensing board to issue any fishy licenses.

I am, however, willing to settle out-of-court for an undisclosed large sum of money in the six-figure skater range.
fixed

By the way I'm selling fake sarcasm licenses if anyone wants one.

Deaths Jester

I am, however, willing to settle out-of-court for an undisclosed large sum of money in the six-figures range.

Ah, the grand BlueBard, I bow before ye long standing board time.  However, I would like to bring to ye attention of the recent meeting of the Sarcasm board.  Remember, during that meeting a proposal was passed to create the Sarcasm licensing board,with myself as one of it's administrators.  Please, refer to the meetings minutes in case ye do not remember.

Quote from: vamp on July 10, 2007, 06:41:58 PM

I am, however, willing to settle out-of-court for an undisclosed large sum of money in the six-figure skater range.
fixed

By the way I'm selling fake sarcasm licenses if anyone wants one.

*presses a nearby button*  Alert!!!  Alert!!!  All sarcasm license security monkeys converge on Vamp and bombard him thoroughly with ye feces.  Thank ye!

BlueBard

How unfortunate that I don't recognize the Sarcasm board and therefore none of its' meetings.

{Engages anti-feces forcefield, just in case}

Deaths Jester

Quote from: BlueBard on July 11, 2007, 10:41:48 AM
How unfortunate that I don't recognize the Sarcasm board and therefore none of its' meetings.

{Engages anti-feces forcefield, just in case}

Ahhh...so thus even though ye are a long-standing memeber, ye don't recognize anything that the Sarcasm board dows...hmmm??  By the power invested in me by Captain Spud and all the other members of the Sarcasm board, I hereby make a mark on ye record, reminding myself to delve deepr into the possiblity of suspending ye Sarcasm license.

ow_tiobe_sb

It's typical of BiL to start something like this and disappear before the feces begin to fly.

*continues his ironic campaign, operating without a license*

ow_tiobe_sb

The Phantom Eyebrow

* Surrounds himself with a circle of rotary impellers to intercept any flying Phantom-bound fecality *

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 18, 2007, 09:19:45 AM
It's typical of BiL to start something like this and disappear before the feces begin to fly.

*continues his ironic campaign, operating without a license*

ow_tiobe_sb

Ye are quite right, Mr. Tiobe.  I had been wondering what had happened to him since the feces began.  However, seeing has ye continue to operate sarcism without a license, I'm going to have to call out the big guns.  *five gigantic gorillas appear next to DJ*  Boys, let him have it!  *Tiobe is pelted with gorilla dung*