• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Trouble with LSH mod.

Started by ross_horowitz, May 24, 2007, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyboy

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on September 04, 2008, 06:48:58 AM
Yeah, the other mods I have for  :ffvstr: work fine.  Weird.  Should I just try to reinstall the mod itself?

Dana
I think thats a reasonable thing to try. Delete the old dir, and try a re-install.

cmdrkoenig67

Hmmmmmmm...I've reinstalled the mod (after uninstalling/deleting the original)...Now I get the CINTLOADER::DISCOVERLANGUAGE NO LANGUAGES FOUND error....Sigh.

Dana

Previsionary

the earlier responses that had this problem revolved around the shortcut. Make sure it's set up correctly and inside the mod folder as that may be causing the problem...at least it solved the earlier reports of this problem.

cmdrkoenig67

I saw the earlier posts too...This is where Tommyboy says to point the shortcut..."C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe" -game LSH-new -log" (I set it up that way) and this is how my FFVTTR and the mod are set up...C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\LSH-new (I named the mod folder LSH-new)...The shortcut is also in the mod folder, so I don't see what the problem is?

It's pretty frustrating.

Dana :(

tommyboy

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on September 07, 2008, 12:43:45 PM
I saw the earlier posts too...This is where Tommyboy says to point the shortcut..."C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\ffvt3r.exe" -game LSH-new -log" (I set it up that way) and this is how my FFVTTR and the mod are set up...C:\Program Files\Irrational Games\Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich\LSH-new (I named the mod folder LSH-new)...The shortcut is also in the mod folder, so I don't see what the problem is?

It's pretty frustrating.

It's probably just a quoting typo, but you have three sets of " in the shortcut, which is either one too many, or one too few.
Other than that, if the shortcut resembles any other mods shortcuts that work, and the mod folder resembles in its structure other mod folders that work, it should work.
It looks OK to me as you describe it, (apart from the 3 "s), so I can't say anything helpful at the moment...sorry

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: tommyboy on September 07, 2008, 02:00:33 PM

It's pretty frustrating.

It's probably just a quoting typo, but you have three sets of " in the shortcut, which is either one too many, or one too few.
Other than that, if the shortcut resembles any other mods shortcuts that work, and the mod folder resembles in its structure other mod folders that work, it should work.
It looks OK to me as you describe it, (apart from the 3 "s), so I can't say anything helpful at the moment...sorry

Thank you, Tom...It was the extra "...I removed it and the Mod started right up.

Dana

tommyboy

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on September 08, 2008, 02:01:27 AM
Quote from: tommyboy on September 07, 2008, 02:00:33 PM

It's pretty frustrating.

Thank you, Tom...It was the extra "...I removed it and the Mod started right up.

Dana

Glad to hear it.
I hope you think it worth all the effort...