• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Something I just had to ask here!

Started by Mr. Hamrick, May 11, 2007, 11:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Hamrick

Spam

Reepicheep

Cardmaster asked me the exact same thing...

Funny, that.

Tomato

No I don't have a flavor. My tomatoey head is just for show, yes. For show. not to eat. Like wax fruit.

Mr. Hamrick

then why does this spaghetti and meatballs taste this way?

Spam

Taste like wax fruit? Or like SPAM?

FORIAMSPAM!

Deaths Jester

Only if ye like slurping on dead flesh..then I taste much like a carbonated chunk of goat meat.

Mr. Cow

if you eat me then the tiny pieces of me eat you from the inside out.. so back off!

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Mr. Cow on May 16, 2007, 02:49:29 PM
if you eat me then the tiny pieces of me eat you from the inside out.. so back off!

You're safe for the most part as I prefer fish and chicken.  Though, I was having a beef and vegetable dish for dinner tonight. 

ow_tiobe_sb

I'm not certain if I have a flavour, but I know for a fact that I have impeccable taste.  :cool:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and The Prat in the Hat

Sword

actually yes. But if you lick my armor, you'll burn your tongue. Side effect of soul metal.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on May 17, 2007, 01:13:51 PM
I'm not certain if I have a flavour, but I know for a fact that I have impeccable taste.  :cool:

ow_tiobe_sb

*takes a bite out of Ow_Tiobe*  "Ach...ach..." *proceeds to vomit the piece back up*  "Gah...ye don't 'ave impeecable taste.  In fact, ye taste like a badly worn shoe sole!!"

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on May 18, 2007, 08:15:41 AM*takes a bite out of Ow_Tiobe*  "Ach...ach..." *proceeds to vomit the piece back up*  "Gah...ye don't 'ave impeecable taste.  In fact, ye taste like a badly worn shoe sole!!"

Well, ya know what they say.....'ya got ta have more sole!'  Dig in!

SouperIan

Hold on a moment, I'll check.

*experimental lick*

Bleeurgh.

Rick Battlemage

I probably taste like cheese, I'm unsure though.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: SouperIan on May 18, 2007, 02:32:47 PM
Hold on a moment, I'll check.

*experimental lick*

Bleeurgh.

Something I just had to say here: OMG, it's SouperIan!  :wub:

ow_tiobe_sb

SouperIan

Indeed it is me. Not entirely certain where I've been, but it's me.

I think.

Or it's a very convincing clone of me, brought up to believe that it's the original. Damnit, now I'm getting all existential on myself.

vamp

Quote from: SouperIan on May 23, 2007, 12:08:22 PM

I think.

Or it's a very convincing clone of me, brought up to believe that it's the original. Damnit, now I'm getting all existential on myself.

*Brain suffocates self trying to untangle this mess*

My mom says i taste like pizza becuase all i eat. I dont know how shes knows this but i have woken up with weird marks :huh:

Reepicheep

Lets keep G'day away from this thread until we know for sure what Souperian is at the moment.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Reepicheep on June 06, 2007, 11:06:35 AM
Lets keep G'day away from this thread until we know for sure what Souperian is at the moment.

let's keep G'day away from this thread till before he realizes that's a hamster in the pic above

Deaths Jester

I think.

*takes a small bite out of Souperian to see exactly what he is*

Hmmm.....I daresay this is the original...I'd know that repungent after taste anywhere!

Tomato

Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 08, 2007, 08:37:40 AM

I think.

Hmmm.....I daresay this is the original...I'd know that repungent after taste anywhere!

Wait... as a zombie, aren't you supposed to eat his brains, not just random chunks of his body?

*thinks about the general populace of this forum*

No, wait, that's a stupid question. You'd starve in that case

Spam

Quote from: Tomato on June 08, 2007, 01:16:53 PM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on June 08, 2007, 08:37:40 AM

I think.

Wait... as a zombie, aren't you supposed to eat his brains, not just random chunks of his body?

*thinks about the general populace of this forum*

No, wait, that's a stupid question. You'd starve in that case

Starve because no brains?

Sword

naw. His zombie taste buds can't handle the varied flavors. Like tiobe's brain is slightly fishy, while Tortuga's has a slightly marshmallowy taste.

And since SouperIan is nothing but a floating head, DJ is eating his brains anyway.

Sevenforce

Eat me and I will become more tasty than you could possibly imagine...

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Sevenforce on June 08, 2007, 04:38:19 PM
Eat me and I will become more tasty than you could possibly imagine...

First, I must remind you that this is a family forum.  Second, I seriously doubt it. :P

ow_tiobe_sb