Started by UnkoMan, May 02, 2007, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatWing

YoungHeros

could someone skin my new avatar?? ^_^

thanks to anyone who will help me :thumbup:

PS: her name is God Girl

Lunarman

Is this for the mod? If not it really belongs in the 'requests' section.

Sadly this mod has died a bit ;)

Good luck in Requests

YoungHeros

i hope she could be in the mod ^_^

UnkoMan

Anybody who sends me an avatar will get put in. Buuuuutttt... I haven't really gotten that many.

Hitman (I believe, but correct me if I am wrong, sir) is going to do a website some time in the future, but right now is really busy. Then I can just throw what I have up there. That might garner some interest. AND, it allows for somebody else to take the reins of adding, if there becomes a mighty flow and I get too busy.

But I doubt it. It's a dang shame, really. I would have liked to have had this done and full by now, to be honest.

Tomato

Dude, if it's a question of making up a website, there are certain particularly awesome people who are more then willing to host that kind of thing. And I'm sure one of those certain awesome individuals in particular would be more then happy to set something up to show his support for this. This Good-looking, awesome person might even be willing to help update things for you.

UnkoMan

Well, that sounds seriously awesome. This person may possibly be one of the greatest people of our time. I'm not going to have a personal computer for a while, but if I got an amazing PM, I would start to discuss details.

Lunarman

That person really does sound awesomly amazing. What a saint they must be, whoever they are. Especially generous enough to help host a website.

Awesome

The Pwime

wait a sec... a good-looking, incredibly awesome and amazing person? 

Whoa, there, guys, I never said I could host a site for you!  :P

BatWing

Quote from: The Pwime on September 07, 2007, 04:18:55 PM

no pwime, they weren't talkin about you...they were talkin about me :P

YoungHeros

could somebody help me :unsure:

a female_teen with a skirt and belt, that will be nice

thanks ^_^

Tomato

Quote from: Raijin on September 07, 2007, 08:41:46 PM
Quote from: The Pwime on September 07, 2007, 04:18:55 PM

no pwime, they weren't talkin about you...they were talkin about me :P

No, they're talking about me, because I'm so awesome.

Quote from: YoungHeros on October 08, 2007, 11:06:13 PM
could somebody help me :unsure:

a female_teen with a skirt and belt, that will be nice

thanks ^_^

I've got a few projects to finish first, but if no one else will do this one, I don't mind. It's not an overly-complicated design, so it wouldn't be all that difficult.

YoungHeros

and i'm almost done with the mesh(skoping isn't so hard as i thought... but i think its terrible :unsure:)

Tomato

I was going to do that meself, but ok... just email what you have to tomatoisjp@gmail.com

YoungHeros

no no... its terrible, so i delete it ^_^

BTW: can you make her boots, belt and necklace look shiny

Nymph

ummm anyone want to mesh/skin my current avatar?

or maybe make some FX for me? I mean I would love to be in the mod but I am lacking those things.

Tomato

Could you post images or something of the current version nymph? I can't do it myself because I've got enough to work on at the moment (I'm doing Younghero's avatar, doing other versions of mine, making another FR villain, plus schoolwork and the FRMod website) but posting it might help generate the interest of someone else  ;)

Nymph

well thats alot lol....dont worry....it'll be done eventually but i would rather wait till people have their lists clear.

I have alot needed and lol to be honest I would rather not list it here.

I think Im going to post an actual "request thread" sometime this week with the compiling of images and needs.....but Im thinking I want a whole mesh with about 2 skins....If i can be lucky.

Mind replying when I post it??.....I think I want to goade Isaac into doing it too.  *evil grin* "You all shall skin Nymph's Beauty!" *muahahaha* lol

But ya look for the thread in the request forum sometime this week. Most likely Wednesday or Thursday.

Tomato

cool cool. I'll keep an eye out for it, but if I haven't posted PM me. I do have one comment about your post though...

Quote from: Nymph on October 28, 2007, 07:11:52 PM
well thats alot lol....dont worry....it'll be done eventually but i would rather wait till people have their lists clear.

This will probably never happen. AA made a thread for skinners to post their to-do lists, and trust me, I'm one of the more laid back ones  :banghead:

Nymph

ha! ok well I'll try to nudge all my stuff onto someone's to do list.

SnowMan

is this the forum u can post in ur avatar and get er dun?
and is it too late to sign up for this sweet mod?

BatWing

its never too late to sign up.
and u can request to get ur avatar done in the hero help thread.

bearded

request for a skin/skope for my avatar.
based on thor, but with an axe instead of hammer.  the key thing is for a flaming beard, with the flames rolling down from the chin.
thanks!

SnowMan

i wanna request also a mesh with beanie and goggles :thumbup:

GGiant

Let me just point out that this is the thread where you can post your avatar(avatar only) and get it done if there are people that will do it, but only if you would like your avatar to be featured in the freedom reborn mod...if they make another version...I think. :doh:
If you would like to get yours done but not for the mod, try in Requests for Skins and Meshes and you'll generate a quick answer...sometimes.

UnkoMan

Yeah, I'd say it's almost better to request there, actually, considering it is more frequented.

I'd love to help more people out, but I've already got a few projects and not enough time. Sorry, folks.

GGiant

Quote from: bearded on December 22, 2007, 01:55:23 PM
request for a skin/skope for my avatar.
based on thor, but with an axe instead of hammer.  the key thing is for a flaming beard, with the flames rolling down from the chin.
thanks!
Hmmm...bearded do you want the other extras of Thor visible?
Like the helm, kneecaps, etc.

UnkoMan

Quote from: SnowMan on December 24, 2007, 11:30:53 PM
i wanna request also a mesh with beanie and goggles :thumbup:

Hey SnowMan... A beanie doesn't really need a new mesh. Are you looking for something that looks exactly like your picture? I could do that skin in no time. All I need to do is find some goggles to put on the top of the head.

GGiant

Hmmm...I probably will do bearded's av, but can fx be converted properly?

bearded

if you can't do the beard fx, then a converted hair to be a big flowing beard would do me fine.

|