• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Iron Will

Started by bearded, April 15, 2007, 06:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

William Runnings discovered a hidden bunker filled with what looked like robot and cyborg parts, some of them seeming to smell of beer and old socks.  kitbashing them together, he fashioned a suit of armor, that mostly worked.  Calling himself Iron Will, he looked forward to meeting Freedom Fighter.

mesh not quite finished.  need to work out the animations and clipping.  can't tell in this pic, but he has the lower, breather part of manbots face mask.

The Hitman

That is really neat! What is the thing on his back? Is it wings? If so, do they pop out during flight?

bearded

those are, in fact, sky masters wings.  and they will pop out during flight, in the same way.

BatWing

cool mesh bearded :thumbup:

HumanTon

Cool ... I'm a big fan of the kitbashed power suit look!

bearded

here's 2 better images, with the standard skins:

Lunarman

so he;s got Man-bot's feet, microwve's body, sky-king's wings, manbot's hand and man-bot's face.

Cool!

bearded

not all of manbot's face, just the lower part.
storywise, the microwave body was hollowed out, and refitted to link with the other techs, the only parts that still worked was manbots boots and right glove, and skykings wings.
most of the head is still microwaves, but the front part is now see through, with a male basic head inside.
i'm releasing it now:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/beardedinlair
new wing skin by the new guy, dsas59!  only had the game a couple hours, already making a skin.

BatWing

sweet its realeased! :thumbup:
great work bearded :)

FLASH_22798

I really need to get myself a new computer (:banghead:), because that is really freaking cool.

Peerless1

That lair of yours must have some rarified air, because you have done it again!  :thumbup:  :cool:

Do you bottle and sell it?  'Cause I could use some.  :lol:

tommyboy

Teh Kewl!111!1oneone!