• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

A VENOMous pic...SPOILERS!

Started by Thunder, April 09, 2007, 04:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

Basically, it looks to me like venom is being modeled off the movie version of spider-man's black costume.

After all, it didn't make Peter look all big and bulky, so it look similarly slender on the movie Eddie, who is a pretty smaller person anyways.

Figure Fan

Venom looks pretty darn awesome in the movie. I've never liked him, really, but the film version is being handled pretty well. I like that he's not SO bulky and that his look takes on a more 'ravaged' Spidey costume. The final fight is going to be something special.

catwhowalksbyhimself

http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/spider-man3-trl3.mov

Here's a new trailer that features Venom.  The first, that I'm aware of at least.  A good chunk of the transformation of Brock is in it, along with a tag line that goes something like:  Every hero must fight the VENOM within

Uncle Yuan

That's the first I've seen that one - looks even cooler than the other.  I'm please to see Dr. Connor still around!

BatWing

i hope tobey goes for the 4th spider man movie

Uncle Yuan

I hope there is no fourth.  With each successive movie the chances of making something of quality decreases.  This chance goes up exponentially when the talent/team involved drop out.  Better to quit when you're at the top of the game rather than leave folks with Superman IV.  Or even III.

Figure Fan

BatWing

like star wars eh?
i was hoping (if there is a fourth) is that they'll e lizard and carnage as enemies ya know?

Pyroclasm

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on April 13, 2007, 08:13:58 PM
I hope there is no fourth.  With each successive movie the chances of making something of quality decreases.  This chance goes up exponentially when the talent/team involved drop out.  Better to quit when you're at the top of the game rather than leave folks with Superman IV.  Or even III.
[sarcasm]Dang, and here I was hoping Joel Schumacher would give it the old Batman & Robin treatment...[/sarcasm]
If Sam Raimi or Tobey McGuire would leave, I'd be very unlikely to see a next installment.  If they remained, I'd see it without question.

GrizzlyBearTalon

Seemed appropriate...

And yes, while I would love to see these movies go on forever... eventually they will screw up and make a terrible one. Going out on top is the best as someone already mentioned.