Obscure Villians

Started by Green Hornet, March 24, 2007, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Hornet

With all the Nazi skins being done here is an obscure one Masterman  :rickbm

Green Hornet

:cowboy2 more obscure villains  :moribundi2 Evil Ernie, Yellow Wasp   :rickbm

yell0w_lantern

There is an older version of yellow wasp for the male alpha, I believe.

Green Hornet

more obscure villians Kangaroo 2, Walrus, Critical Mass  :rickbm

Green Hornet

obsure villians Supremacists - Superhuman white suprecacists  Barricade, White Avenger, Voortrekker, Hungyr, Harrier I, Commander Blaze  :rickbm

The Supremacists are the superhuman military arm of the African country of Angola. Angola is a country run exclusively by a racist caucasian class who look upon other races as unclean and beneath them.

danhagen

The Golden Age Star Sapphire is available on Phantom Stranger's web site.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/phantstranger/

the_ultimate_evil

USAgent

I have a skin of the Walrus I can send you.

daglob

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on November 11, 2007, 11:39:11 AM
any ideas

Hmmm... someone who knows how to mesh START with a Judge Dredd mesh...

Green Hornet

more obscure villains: Tomorrowman, Death Shield, Jagged Bow,Blood Spider, Mentallo  :rickbm

Tomorrowman: Artur Zarrko was a brilliant citizen in a 23rd century utopian society. He was very unhappy, however, because he dreamed of military conquest but was unable to procure weapons technology in his time period. He travelled back in time and stole an experimental bomb, but was defeated by Thor, who returned the weapon to its rightful time and place. The conflict left "Tomorrow Man" with amnesia, but the evil Loki restored his faculties and set him against Thor again. Thor has defeated the Tomorrow Man many times, but he inevitably returns with a new scheme for conquering the world.

Mentallo: Marvin Flumm was a shoe salesman whose latent psychic abilities were recognized by an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. After being recruited and trained in the use of his powers, Flumm became ambitious and planned to take over the organization. Discovered, he stole some equipment and ran off to become Mentallo. He spent several years in various partnerships with the Fixer (now Techno), frequently serving in the HYDRA organization. For a time he served with the members of the former Mutant Force as one of the Resistants, but he has recently resumed his solo career as Mentallo. It was recently revealed that Mentallo is incarcerated at Seagate Prison.

BentonGrey

Mentallo has been done.....but I don't remember by whom.

daglob

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 18, 2007, 01:36:29 PM
Mentallo has been done.....but I don't remember by whom.

Blobula, I think...

doctorchallenger

There's also an old one by Copper Age out there somewhere.

Green Hornet

more villains obscure: Peace Monger, Moses Magnum, Megaman  :rickbm

Peace Monger: During a fund-raising dinner, Dr. Cobbleskill was attacked by a group calling themselves the Knights of Saint Virgil. They meant to kill him, yet he stopped his bodyguards from acting. The American Eagle pulled the rug from under the knights. Cobbleskill wanted to punish the men himself, but American Eagle stopped him and left with the newspaper columnist Joanna Cargill. Later, at a rally in front of the Washington Monument, Cobbleskill led the crowd's emotions to a fever pitch. Joanna Cargill appeared, revealing Cobbleskill's forgery of the attack by the Knights of Saint Virgil, Cobbleskill attacked her physically. When the American Eagle showed up, Cobbleskill had fully transformed into the Peace Monger. A physical dispute followed, which the Peace Monger lost (the crowd's hatred turned to betrayal and confusion, as the Eagle put it), as well as an intellectual debate on fighting prejudice and oppression. Cobbleskill's powers depleted, the American Eagle carried him to the police.

Moses Mangnum: Magnum was born in Ethiopia, but sided with Benito Mussolini's occupying army against his own people. Magnum later became a naturalized American citizen.

He became president of the Deterrence Research Corporation (or DRC), the world's foremost independent weapons manufacturing firm. As an arms expert, Magnum battled Spider-Man and the Punisher. Magnum surprisingly survived after the Punisher exposed him to chemical weapons. Then, he seemingly fell to his death after a battle with Luke Cage. However, Magnum was rescued by Apocalypse and granted superhuman powers which Magnum dubbed his "Magnum Force."[1] His powers included superhuman strength and geologically-based powers to cause earthquakes and sense disruptions in the Earth.

Tyrannus and his allies, They Who Wield Power, secretly gave Magnum technology which enhanced his superhuman strength and the power to focus vast amounts of energy so as to trigger earthquakes. Magnum next threatened to create earthquakes to sink Japan unless he was named the nation's ruler. His plan was foiled by an assault by the X-Men and Sunfire on Magnum's Kuril Islands headquarters. Banshee disrupted Magnum's earthquake beam, but suffered a long-term loss of his own sonic powers in the process.

Megaman:  is the uncle of Roger "Caps" Cooper. Roger and his uncle, Nathan, were on a camping trip when they came across a glowing black lake. Nathan accidentally fell into the lake and was teleported 1,000,000 years into the future. The sole inhabitant of that time period repaired Nathan's body but could not create any facial features. The faceless villain is able to control the environment around him and project energy blasts.

USAgent

I have a Peace Monger I can send you.
I would also like to see a Mangnum and Megaman skin as well!

Green Hornet

More obscure obscure villains Sureshot, Skullcat, Kid Quarry, Deadhead   :rickbm

A quartet of super-villains who ran a weapons-smuggling ring. Sureshot's main weapon is a set of rocket launchers strapped to her wrists Skullcat uses sharp claws and spikes on his costume to battle his foes Kid Quarry has the power to propel a large amount of boulders from his wrists Deadhead uses shock-bolos against his opponents.

herodad1

i think the original spidey villian the KANGOROO would be cool.he could be put on a male_heavy mesh and use beasts bounding keyframes.

Green Hornet

More of the obscure villains Appleman, Condor   :rickbm

Appleman foe of Bananaman

History: The man known as Condor is a renegade scientist from the race known as the Avians, who have remained hidden from mankind for decades. He passed himself off as a human scientist whose mastery of genetics allowed him to grow wings. His repeated battles with Nova resulted in a confrontation with the archfiend Sphinx, who devolved Condor into his namesake. For years, the renegade wandered the world as a bird, spying on Nova when the latter regained his powers. Finally he heard of an island inhabited by a race of beast-men. Bird Boy, formerly of the New Warriors, helped Condor regain his humanity, but it was only a partial fix. Condor remains as he appears above: part man, part bird. He is quite bitter over his current appearance, and intends to fix it as soon as he shows the world that he is the smartest man alive.

Outcast

It's really nice to see all these obscure characters you've got Green Hornet. I get to see a whole variety of new costumes every time. Thanks for sharing them.  :cool:

Green Hornet

Obscure villains: Animator, Mangler, Leftwinger, Humbug Head   :rickbm

Jakew

C6 did Leftwinger and Rightwinger. Humbug has also been done by Blobula, I believe.

USAgent

And I have a skin of the Mangler, but why only request Leftwinger and not Rightwinger?

Green Hornet

More obscure villains: Super Lex Luthor, Crimson Avenger, Negative Superman  :rickbm

CrashmanX

Quote from: Green Hornet on November 18, 2007, 08:35:26 AM
more obscure villains: Tomorrowman, Death Shield, Jagged Bow,Blood Spider, Mentallo  :rickbm

Blood Spider looks alot like Spider Man 2099 just saying and wow these are some ODD villans XD

daglob

Quote from: Green Hornet on March 10, 2008, 08:56:47 AM
More obscure villains: Super Lex Luthor, Crimson Avenger, Negative Superman 

I think Vigilante did that version of Crimson Avenger, and Atomic Robot should have Negative Superman. And that version of Lex is on my list, somewhere in with the other Super-Olsens and Super-Lois'. Wish there was a Male Pudgy mesh for Lex and Dr. Evil...

billdamn22

I have actually been working on a Blood Spider skin....guess I should get it finished. :doh:

CrashmanX

YEA that would make an awsome 2099 nemisis

Green Hornet

more silver age obscure villains: Planet Master, Spellbinder, Shrike, Lexo  :rickbm

daglob

KSSaints has already done Planet Master.

|