• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Emporer Vulcan Skins

Started by Previsionary, January 14, 2008, 07:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Previsionary

Has anyone skinned any of the new costumes for the x-men lost in space?

Rachel: Click

Havok: Click

Polaris: Click

or even:

Vulcan*: Click 

*This guy has had more costumes in one year than most of marvel in general

ow_tiobe_sb

I have no idea, Prev, but some of those ladies look as if they might be a wee bit cold in outer space dressed as they are.  :unsure:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and [THIS SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO NEW DUAL TITLE TENANT]

daglob

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on January 14, 2008, 08:04:23 PM
I have no idea, Prev, but some of those ladies look as if they might be a wee bit cold in outer space dressed as they are.  :unsure:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and [THIS SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO NEW DUAL TITLE TENANT]

Ah, but it's part of a long tradition: women in space invariable wear less than men. Often just a brass bikini and a loincloth will do... at least according to Earle K. Bergey.

Hmmm... Taskmistress has a loincloth...

Previsionary

they're totally in a giant shiar ship [or a starjammer ship], they're totally warm! Everyone else is overdressed. I mean, Hepzibah wore like a tank top in space...but she has fur...well, um...so no skins, eh? Perhaps someone would take them into their ever expanding skinning list?

Podmark

Technically they are on my list...BUT I just don't have time for skinning right now and when I do I'll probably be concentrating on the New X-Men.

However if you have the power to change me into Jamie Madrox that will help.

Previsionary

as long as they're on someone's list, it's better than nothing. Sadly, I have no way to turn you into multiple man. If only I had a marriage and a MJ to sacrifice. IF ONLY! *waves a closed fist in the air*

thevicious333

I've just finnished a Havok skin.  I'll post a screenshot once I figure out how and send it to who ever wants it.  It's my first one I'm posting so feel free to send in the constructive criticism.  I'm no pod, but it at least looks like the costume he wares through the series.

billdamn22

hmmmm..... If I had more pics...... maybe......  ;)

Podmark

lol I remember when I was planning to skin them....good times. Technically they're still on my list but they're way below other things. Their best chance to get done is if I get War of Kings, which I'm currently not planning to.

So yeah other skinners go right ahead.

thevicious333

okay here he is if any one wants it, or has any tips on cleaning it up a little.  I only know photoshop for photos, so skinning is a little odd to me.  Thanks every one.

Previsionary

Quote from: thevicious333 on December 21, 2008, 12:49:47 PM
okay here he is if any one wants it, or has any tips on cleaning it up a little.  I only know photoshop for photos, so skinning is a little odd to me.  Thanks every one.

Wow this thread is old. thevicious, to show off pics, you'll actually need to upload them somewhere like to imageshack of photobucket. We can't see pics that are sitting on your desktop. :P