• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

USAgent's hero files

Started by USAgent, March 10, 2007, 08:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLASH_22798

Hey USAgent, my cousin (Cyber Burn) was bugging me for hero files to go along with everything else I had sent him, but I kind of slacked in that department, I always used yours.   If you take requests, would you be able to make some hero files for the original JSA characters.   It would get him off my case, and I would really owe you one.   I should never have gotten him addicted to FF, he calls me more now than he has his whole life  :banghead:.   But, like I said, it would let me get back to focusing on RL, and I know he would appreciate it.   Thanks.

USAgent

I sure can make the original JSA hero files no problem.  Can I get a list of the names of all the ones he needs?

Cyber Burn

Sorry USAgent, I didn't know he didn't already have the files.   But if you're cool with making them, the ones that I need are:

Green Lantern
Flash
Atom
Doctor Midnite
Johnny Quick
Starman

It would be really awesome of you, thanks.

bearded

could i request manthing?
and is there a swamp thing skin to make a request from?

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: bearded on October 18, 2007, 11:54:35 PMand is there a swamp thing skin to make a request from?

Firestorm has one over at Alex's.

bearded

good, then i'd like to request a shiny usagent swampthing.

USAgent

Hey Beard!  I already have a DCH Swampthing and a MH-Manthing hero file in my hero files. I dont claim to know too much about these guys though.

But while I'm here I did add some hero files that I have been sitting on for awhile now, I was gonna wait until I hade more but I have made a hero file for ahile now.  They are:

DC hero:
Johnny Quick

Green Lantern corp:
Abin Sur, Adam, Alan Scott, Anya, Arsia, Arkkis Chummuck, Boodikka, Donna Parker,
Galius Zed, Green Man, Guy Gardner, Iolande, Isamot Kol, Jade, Katma tui, Kilowog,
Kworri, Kyle Rayner, Laira, Lysanrda, Shania, Shilandra Thane, Soranik Natu,
Thanagarian, Tomar-re, Vath Sarn, Von Daggle

JLA:
Flash (updated hero file)

JSA:
Alan Scott, Atom, Dr Mid-night, Flash, Hourman, Mr Terrific (golden age), Starman

X-men Cannonball

They are in my hero file group:  http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/USAgent_hero_files/

Jakew

Cool ... you made the GL Corp. Handy!

Do you still take hero file requests, USAgent?

XPTO

I was looking for a DC Lobo hero file, have you done him? i have your files but maybe im blind because i cant find him.

great job so far and thanks  :thumbup:.

USAgent

Thanks guys , I could probably do a hero file request Jake as long as its Marvel/DC, And I havnt done a Lobo hero file yet XPTO,  he is one of 600 characters in my "to be done" folder, I think it is about time I did him though.

bearded

i'll second the lobo request.
and i'll request the Watchmen!  hey, they are dc...

(and help finding watchmen skins)

Jakew

Off the top of my head:

Seraph from the Global Guardians (DC).

Werewolf By Night (Marvel).

Hero files for Timmverse Doctor Destiny, Atomic Skull, robot Manhunter, Bizarro and Superman (he's powered down in the cartoon, I think).

Mystik

i would love to see some young justice characters or even some young avengers

USAgent

I plan on doing all the Global Guardians, I just gotta make sure I have all that were made, Werewolf by night is done, I have him grouped in with the Night Shift, he probably needs updated and more thought out though.   As for the Timm verse, I dont really follow anything from that continuity so I wasnt planning on making any hero files for those characters.   

The Young Avengers have been done and in my hero files for awhile, I am sure I dont have any Young Justice skins/meshes in my collection, so it will be awhile until I can find those and make up some hero files for them.

Cyber Burn

Hi usagent, any chance of making a few hero files for a few DC characters?

Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt
Deathbolt
Cyclotron
Per Degaton
Overman
Uberman
Captain Nazi

I think that's it. I would totally appreciate it if you could.  Thanks.

USAgent

Captain Nazi is for sure, and maybe Per Degaton, but for the others I havnt heard of them yet and I know I dont have skins/meshes for them, so they are probably not on my list of "to do" characters unless I come across their skins/meshes.

Cyber Burn

I did skins / skopes of these guys. They're located in my yahoo gtoup.  Except Per Degaton, that was one of FLASH_22798's skopes.

blazing skull

Hey Agent,
I'm back after a loooong absence and have finally decided to play ffvttr with customs.  Couple of questions for you.

I started with the 50's Avengers.  Do you have hero files for either Namora or Venus?
and,
If I want to use a different mesh than the one that you use in your file, how do I switch and still use your file?
thanks, BS

USAgent

Quote from: blazing skull on January 22, 2008, 03:29:21 PM
Hey Agent,
I'm back after a loooong absence and have finally decided to play ffvttr with customs.  Couple of questions for you.

I started with the 50's Avengers.  Do you have hero files for either Namora or Venus?
and,
If I want to use a different mesh than the one that you use in your file, how do I switch and still use your file?
thanks, BS

Hey Blazing, welcome back!
I dont have any hero files for Namora or Venus only because I dont know of any skin/mesh for them.  If you do I would love to have them so I could complete the group.
And as for switching meshes to what you want to use, I'm not sure how long you have been gone but Alex released his new EZhero editor which is great!   There as a few bugs in it though, but its still gets the job done for what you want.

blazing skull

I did find an old Namora skin, let me know if you'd like.
thanks

USAgent

Updated new hero files.

Here is the latest batch of hero files I have been working on- 112 of them

And I just realized something, out of all the hero files I released, I never added any files to let anyone know what state swaps or any FFX customizations I have been using for my hero files, so there are some attacks and such that just dont make sense.  Hopefully if you are using my Hero files that use state swaps, you can figure out what swap is needed and such.

A-next Mainframe - I seemed to have forgot him when I did the A-next

Avengers Hank Pym - updated to Tommy's new mesh with new attacks

B.U.C.K.I.E.S
Hoskins, Johnson, Lennox

Fantastic 4
Invisable Woman, Mr. Fantastic - updated to new mesh for Sue and Tommy's mesh for Reed

Marvel heroes:
Amanda Sefton, Arana, Captain Britain(original costume), Lightwave, Mr.M, Nova(Nova Force),
Nova corpsman, Sentry -revamped hero file, Spidey-captain Universe, Thor, World War Hulk - with Thor all I did was take my Avenger Thor hero file and switch over to the new Thor look (Thor_Coipel mesh and skin)

Eternals:
Phastos

Marvel Villains:
Arcade -new scoped mesh with new attacks, Defiler, Goldbug, Hood, Humbug, Russian, Steelwind, Viper III, Vulcan, Zaladane

Ultimates:
Black Panther, Black Widow, Captain America, Giant-man, Nick Fury, Thor, Wasp

Supreme Power:
Amphibian, Arcanna, Blur, Hyperion, Inertia, Nighthawk, Dr. Spectrum, Zarda

Marauders: Riptide - new mesh/skin/hex with revamped hero file

Skeleton Crew:
Blackwing, Cutthroat - new meshes, revamped hero files

Soviets:
Perun

X-men Classic:
Angel, Beast, Cyclops, Ice-man, Marvel girl, Professor X  - I had to put C6's classic X-men skins to use- weaker less experianced version of the X-men

X-men:
Cecelia Reyes

X-Force:
Warpath (Blades)  - added him to go along with his new version and Syn's skin/mesh

New X-men:
Angel, Armor, Dryad, Dust, Elixir, Hellion, Mercury, Pixie, Preview, Rockslide,
Surge, Trance, Wind Dancer

X-statix:
Vivisector -seemed to have forgot him with my old X-statix hero files

Golden age:
Black Terror, Daredevil, Dynamic man, Target, Targeteers 1&2 - I used to stick with only Marvel/Timley Golden age characters, but there is too many interesting characters and the skins/meshes are too good

Green Lantern corps:
Tagort, Sodam Yat - a couple stragglers that got left out of the last GLC hero files

DC heroes:
Huntress, Kingdom come Superman, Rorschach

DC villians:
Ares, Batzarro, Brimstone - new mesh and revamped hero file , Bug eyed bandit, Captain Boomerang jr, Catwoman, Cluemaster,
Cyclotron, Deathbolt, Giganta, Gog, Heatwave, Lobo, Superman earth 10, Superman Red Son

Teen Titans:
Cyborg - forgot about him!

Sinistro Corps:
Amon Sur, Arkillo, Bribon, Cyborg Superman, Dedecus, Karu-sil, Malum, Mauvais, Metus,
Mideo, Periculum, Sinistro, Tueur, Vroceus  - a number of these Sinsitro Corp members were made up characters that wern't actually in the comics, but Murs47 did such a awsome job on them that they are officially DC chcracters in my book! I gave them unique abilities based on their looks.

They should be all uploaded in my hero file yahoo group

Podmark

Where'd you find an Arana skin? I didn't know anyone had done her.

Anyway I'll need to check these out.

YoungHeros

I thought Superman(Red Son) was a good guy :unsure:

PS: I haven't read Superman: Red Son yet.

Jakew

Nope, he's not a very nice guy ... sort of like a Super Stalin.

YoungHeros

USAgent

Quote from: Podmark on March 02, 2008, 10:29:35 PM
Where'd you find an Arana skin? I didn't know anyone had done her.

I found the Arana skin here  http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/index.htm  ,which is also where  I found the New x-men Angel skin skin I mentioned before.  He had actully skined  a number of never before skinned characters, and his hexes really good too.

murs47

Nice! Can't wait to try these out.  :)

Jakew

What skin do you use for Vulcan, USAgent?

Also, thanks for doing all those New X-Men ... I wanted to use Podmark's sweet skins/meshes/skopes but wasn't too familiar with the characters.

USAgent

TaskMasterX

Hey Agent, Great to see you still at this!

Quote from: USAgent on March 02, 2008, 09:04:59 PM
And I just realized something, out of all the hero files I released, I never added any files to let anyone know what state swaps or any FFX customizations I have been using for my hero files, so there are some attacks and such that just dont make sense.  Hopefully if you are using my Hero files that use state swaps, you can figure out what swap is needed and such.

BTW, you can use the Export All button in FFXCC to export all the customizations to .py files. They'll be created in your Heroes folder. Include these with your hero files and m25ai files and all we have to do is click the Import All button and viola! we have your customizations! It'll save us time in figuring it out and having to re-apply them.

|