• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The Dreaded Katie Hannon TF attempt (#567)

Started by B A D, March 07, 2007, 10:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Now that the TF bug is fixed, Im wondering if anybody would be interested in running the Katie Hannon TF anytime soon.

Tortuga

Bravebird and Crystal Belle just need to finish the last Croatoa arc, and then they'll be ready for Katie.  Maybe Mike and I can get that arc out of the way before the weekend.

Tort

Alaric

Mighty Magician still needs this... would Thursday night be possible?

B A D

Im ready and willing for tommorow night. the last time I attempted to get it going on, it was just me, Mikey, the Big Tree, and Katie.

Alaric

Quote from: B A D on March 07, 2007, 11:54:31 AM
Im ready and willing for tommorow night. the last time I attempted to get it going on, it was just me, Mikey, the Big Tree, and Katie.

I defintely want that Big Tree on the team!

Y'know, I'd swear I've seen that exact same tree in the Rogue Isles, specifically St. Martials...

Midnight

I've got two toons in range for this. I'll try to tag along.

MJB

Em just hit 32 last night so I'm up for it as well.

Make a date/time and I'll let you know if I can make it. :)

-MJB

El Condor

If there's exemp room, I'm up for it with Condor.  Dependent on date/time, yada yada yada.... :rolleyes:

EC

B A D

MikeB7

Verfall

What's the lvl req again? Haven't run one in ages.

Midnight

MJB

8pm? That's when Earl is on...

How long is this TF anyway?

-MJB

Midnight

It's one of the shortest; 4 missions long? It can be completed in 2 hours IIRC.

El Condor

ooo...I might be home by 8:00, and I will try my durndest.  If I'm not in-game by the time everyone's ready to roll, though, have fun and vayanse con Dios!

EC

B A D

All who posted here, or even looked at this thread are required to be there. Or I shall smite thee. With much smite.

Time Titan

My L34 Ice/Rad controller The 'Jack of Jacks' needs the badge. I should be on 8PM-ish.

Alaric

Ug... I just found out that a friend of mine's going to be interviewed on PBS tonight, and my VCR isn't working properly...

B A D

Dude, PBS repeats every 10 minutes.

YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!!!!

Tortuga

Tonight is heavy duty report card writing night -- so I won't be able to make it.  Good luck!

B A D

Ok, im noticing the drop out thing again.

Would it be better if we set this for Say, Tuesday at the same time?

I want to have everybody be able to hit this.

Alaric

Quote from: B A D on March 08, 2007, 02:33:01 PM
Ok, im noticing the drop out thing again.

Would it be better if we set this for Say, Tuesday at the same time?

I want to have everybody be able to hit this.

Either Monday or Tuesday should be good for me... as far as I know...

B A D

Ok, here's the Dealio. Ill show up at 8:00 ,if we have enough to go, great. if not, then we're doomed. DOOMED!!!! And then im switching to somebody else less doomed.

B A D

SUCCESS!!!

grats to all who blew through this like a hot knife in butter. 78 minutes total.

El Condor

MJB

A combination of real life drama and my cable going out prevented me from attending. :(

-MJB

GhostMachine

If anyone still needs to do this (and someone can get the TF - I haven't finished all the Crotoa quests yet), I need to do it on Shining Silver. Preferrably sometime this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) or Tuesday.

Alaric

Quote from: GhostMachine on March 09, 2007, 01:30:04 AM
If anyone still needs to do this (and someone can get the TF - I haven't finished all the Crotoa quests yet), I need to do it on Shining Silver. Preferrably sometime this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) or Tuesday.

Since I STILL need it for Mighty Magician, I'd be up for that- on Tuesday, that is. Won't be able to make it this weekend.

Midnight

I.. I... I don't know what's doing next week, but if I'm on, I'll run with you. Gail is only a few bars from 32 (enhancies!)