• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Is renegade doin any more meshes

Started by Burnout, February 22, 2007, 04:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnout

Burnout

Renegade

I don't mind a public question. It'll cut down on too many PM's asking the same thing. :D

The answer is....probably. I've been very busy since last summer on a number of real life things, not the least of which is design work on a home dvd project I'm the director of. There simply hasn't been a lot of creative energy or time left after my day job to do any of my favorite hobbies, including meshing. Heck, I hadn't even started up FF since last October (I fired it up this past weekend). But I'm by no means retired.

FFX3.2, M25's EZscript free roam mod, some interesting comics, and of course, seeing new stuff from C6 is stirring that little voice inside me. When my schedule lightens up some, as it's supposed to do, we'll see what happens. But I'll probably stick to clearing out the unfinished stuff I still have at first.

I did tweak Vigilante into a Rawhide kid mesh a few weeks ago, just to keep my chops up. He doesn't have a skin though.

BentonGrey

Hey Ren, glad that you're still in the game, and we all understand a hectic schedule!