• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hitman's Skin Bin - 10/9/08 - Watch This Space!

Started by The Hitman, February 20, 2007, 05:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

he is looking pretty nice though,  good job on the globe!
heh, used to love the show

murs47

Quote from: The Hitman on April 30, 2007, 09:12:18 AM
Well, I guess I didn't catch you message early enough, Murs, but that's cool. Your Sinestro Corps skins are really top notch!!

Cap is looking good, great facial expression, very fitting.
I still plan on making many more, that was just my first batch. I'm kind of dead on ideas right now, so I'm waitng for new ideas to pop into my head. If you're still interested, PM me.

Carravaggio

well i was gonna do one of these, but i dont see how i could improve on that. great work Hitman, you've made one of my favourite childhood characters come to electronic 'life'.

AfghanAnt

Blast! I was going to do a Captain Planet and his evil-version Captain Pollution. Really great work on this skin but his hair could use some shaping in the front. It looks a little too straight.

Dr.Volt

Wow.  There he is...Cap Planet in all his green mullety glory.  Well done skin there!  Now that's cheesy goodness!

The Hitman

Well, it was only a matter of time:

Captain Pollution- Evil Bizzaro Surfer Clone

I haven't changed the hairline yet on either of them, but I'm working on that. The little bits of color on his hands are actually particle emitters.

Captain Planet does have a new Reflect layer, which will be included when I release him. Let me know what you think!

Carravaggio

hey great colour on the skin, Hitman, but didn't captain pollustion have cysts on his skin from toxins etc.? anyway its a nice skin, now to put an approprite voicepack together for him...

The Hitman

Hey, folks. First off, thanks to everyone who posted comments on these last couple of skins. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. The Cap Planet/Pollution skins are going to be uploaded to my Yahoo group sometime soon, which is a rare thing, because my dial- up doesn't like to work with uploads. So good news there.

Next, I have a skin for youalls to enjoy:

Howard the Duck

Skoped the hat and cigar. Also, this is the first skin I've ever made from scratch, so that's pretty cool. Won't be releasing it yet, though... Beareded and I are trying to make a more diverse set of keyframes for it.

So... what'd ya'll think?

(Oh, and Dr. Volt? If you read this, my next skins will be that old request you made, so keep looking out for that!)

The Hitman

Here's a couple of new ones that I've done (and released- imagine that!):

And a couple of single shots:

They can be downloaded here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/hitmansuperskope/

What do youalls think?

murs47

They look just like the movie! Dashes' head is a little squared off but that's not your fault....all in all, those are some great skins  :thumbup:

Podmark

Those are pretty cool. I know alot of people have been looking for those.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: The Hitman on June 18, 2007, 09:54:39 PM

(Oh, and Dr. Volt? If you read this, my next skins will be that old request you made, so keep looking out for that!)

Yep, saw that....Sweet skins, Hit Man!!  THANKS!!

sweeten2213

Yeah, I have seen these requested quite a bit - they look pretty cool.  Good job, Hitman.  A little OT...Hitman, did you ever get around to doing the Shadowpact skins.  Your skins look great, and I'd love to see how you make out with them.

herodad1

great job on mr inc & dash.i'm glad you made mr inc. big like in the movie.thanks.cant wait fore the others.are you going to make syndrome and some of the other characters?

Klauser

Excellent work - epecially on the Mr Incredible skope.  Your choice of Ren's E3 Supes as a start point was spot on, and your changes give him the "look" of Pixar's character - without going too far on the skinny legs and huge torso.

I can't wait to see what you do with Elasti-Woman and Violet!!

herodad1

when i play mr inc in the game he's totally pink.why is that?

The Hitman

Quote from: sweeten2213 on June 26, 2007, 12:05:03 AM
Yeah, I have seen these requested quite a bit - they look pretty cool.  Good job, Hitman.  A little OT...Hitman, did you ever get around to doing the Shadowpact skins.  Your skins look great, and I'd love to see how you make out with them.

Make out with Enchantress... Oh, oh sorry, I zoned out for a bit... heh...

Shadowpact's been backburnered for now. No reason, really, just haven't been inspired by them lately.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I was really suprised how they turned out, as well!

Quote from: herodad1 on June 26, 2007, 09:32:42 AM
when i play mr inc in the game he's totally pink.why is that?

I answered your PM, HeroDad, but I might as well tell the public. I saved the .tga files wrong when I Skoped Mr. Inc. I plan on having a fixed Character.nif uploaded to my group this evening.

The Hitman

Just so you all know, a fixed version of Mr. Incredible is on the Yaho Group, ready to be downloaded!

The Hitman

Whew... this thread is dusty...   :D

Not much time to talk, but I've been a little busy skinning/skoping. Here's a finished one:

My Avatar at last! And the best part is, it's actually been uploaded! So go and zap the baddies in Rumble Room! Here's the link to my Yahioo Group, if anyone's interested:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/hitmansuperskope/

And with Winter Break on its way, there may be much more to follow!

Laters!

The Pwime

Figure Fan

Dr.Volt

Hey, nice avatar!!  Is there a background for your avatar on your wiki site?  I just don't remember.

Btw, I just sent you a PM.  THANKS!

Outcast

Nice avatar Hitman! What mesh did you use for it? Can't help but think of NightCrawler though. :P

BatWing

finally a hitman avatar!
i'm gonna beat the crap oh uh....i mean er beat the crap out of hitman! :thumbup:

SnowMan

Quote from: Outcast on November 29, 2007, 08:32:15 PM
Nice avatar Hitman! What mesh did you use for it? Can't help but think of NightCrawler though. :P
yeah it looks like a kewl, suave, nightcrawler in his teens

GGiant

Quote from: Raijin on December 22, 2007, 11:29:37 AM
i'm gonna beat the crap oh uh....i mean er beat the crap out of hitman! :thumbup:
:lol:

murs47

The Hitman

Heh, thanks everyone. In an attempt to answer everone-

- The Hitman is, essentially, a cross of Captain Atom, Ambush Bug, Deadpool, and Weird Al Yankovic. He's a former human energy being encased in a blue liquid- metal shell. He's a metahuman- for- hire, is self- aware that he's a fictional character, uses his favorite blaster "Lil' Zappy" and owns "Anti- Gravity Socks," which allows him to fly, and is an all- around lunatic.

- Backstory's not on the wiki... yet. I'll get around to it when I'm more motivated.

- The mesh is a combination of Ink's Hans and Gren's Nick_Fury_Gren meshes.

- Rajin... heh...

- Glad I was able to make a few smiles here and there.

*Ahem* Now, for something new:

STYLE: The ULTIMATE Fan!! Skoped out of Irrational's Thug2, Gren's Taskmaster (Hood), Tommy's various _TV (Sleeve Cuffs), and Texas Jack's Male_Shoulder_Holster (Base/Pants). Whaddya think?

GGiant

I'm not sure about the word on his shirt, it looks like the south of S is blurred too much.
And the shadow on the head, it looks too much.

vamp

Looks pretty nice. My only thing would be that the hood doesn't match the rest of the hoodie. But maybe you did that on purpose, don't know.

|