• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Can I request designs for my production assistants

Started by Mr. Hamrick, February 23, 2007, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Hamrick

or my "filthy assistants" as i like to call them . . .

It might be best if I directed you to their myspace pages

http://www.myspace.com/still_jill
http://www.myspace.com/wickedminamodel

Both are close friends of mine.  Jill is an artist but doesn't do "comic art" normally.  Mina . . . welll, she is Mina and that's all I am saying. 

If anyone is interested then I can email the partcular pics of them I had wanted used.  :)

Mr. Hamrick

bumping this thread with some additional data on the assistants as created via the template that Pyroclasm created on another thread. (Thanks, Pyro!)

HERO NAME: Myriad
IDENTITY NAME: Morgan (Last Name Unrevealed)
HERO TYPE: villain, mystic, altered human
ORIGIN: You know the type . . . the new-age girl who was probably the daughter of hippies and influenced by her parents' alternative approach to thing.  Yet, this is only one part  of the woman who calls herself amongst other things, Myriad.  She is the one of the primary personal associates of Edgar Hammond.  She is the most "cut-throat" in many regards of the the referred to as "his muses".  She typical dresses in dark green and light blue and is known by her firery red mane of hair.  Don't mistake her initial appearance, she is a capable physical combatant.  Where she hooked up with Edgar and under what circumstances is unknown.  She's been an associate of his as long as anyone can remember . . . in all the various incarnations of his operations.

POWERS: She is a mage, a spellcaster.  Though much of her magic is ritualistic and cermoniaal in nature, she is more than capable of more offensive feats.  She has also exhibited some degree of mental suggestion (similar to that of Eden on the show Heroes) but the extent of it is unknown.   

LINK: I can direct you to Jill's myspace page but I may have to email you photos.

HERO NAME: Mina
IDENTITY NAME: Unknown
HERO TYPE: villain, enhanced human and techonology
ORIGIN: She was found battered and bruised in an alleyway by Edgar and Myriad one rainy night.  It is suggested that Myriad knew her prior to this.  Edgar and Myriad had their people fix her up and help make sure that something like that never happened again.  (Think Poison Ivy helping Harley Quinn out in her comic book origin.)  Mina's knowledge of some of the darker parts of the subculture have proved an asset in gaining some unconventional allies in the past.  In addition, she has proven that she is more than willing to run her trusty sword through anyone who gets on her bad side.     

POWERS: She has slightly enhanced strength, agility and reflexes.  Basically, on the lines of Harley Quinn.  In addition, she is immune to most toxins.  She is quite fond of her katana blade and other "toys" (as she calls them). 

LINK: I can direct you to Mina's Myspace page.  It might be best if I emailed you pics.

Protomorph

According to her page, your friend Jill is only about an hour from me.

Pyroclasm

I'm willing to take a crack at it.  Send me a PM.