• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Started by ChazzDaMighty, October 24, 2008, 05:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChazzDaMighty

First of all, hi everybody!  It's been a while.

I need an Avatar to use as a logo.  Since I have zero artistic talent I will gladly pay for it instead of reciprocating.

This will be used on a business card as well as a web header, so I'm thinking cartoonish as opposed to finely detailed.

Aside from a big toothy grin and a big round shield labeled "Chazz" I'm completely open as to the design.

Some of you may remember Chazz Da Mighty is telekinetic.  Think instead of a cheap Captain America rip off err I mean tribute.

Chazz

I'm in the very early planning stages for an online comics store/resource.

AfghanAnt

Are you asking an avatar or branding for company? Either way you really didn't provide enough information. Why don't you review what/who your avatar is, what colors you'd like, and how it could be used one your business card or website banner.

Also I see that this is your first post however your comments read as if you are a long time member, what was your previous username?

ChazzDaMighty

Quote from: AfghanAnt on October 25, 2008, 06:24:18 AM
Are you asking an avatar or branding for company? Either way you really didn't provide enough information. Why do you review what/who your avatar is, what colors you'd like, and how it could be used one your business card or website banner.

Also I see that this is your first post however your comments read as if you are a long time member, what was your previous username?

Granted its been a while, but its always been ChazzDaMighty.  I have a credit in FFX 3.0 for the Combat Skill and Martial Artistry attributes.  I also posted a rewrite of Renegade's excellent T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Thunderbelt code to make T.H.U.N.D.E.R. agent Lightning possible.  I believe the site has been down and back up a couple of times since my last post.

I don't believe you and I have ever had a conversation prior to this.  But I've posted to scripting, ffx and various word game threads.

I'm not specific about colors or design because I trust the design capabilities of participants here.  I plan to use it as a logo at the top left corner of business cards and stationary and the left edge of web banners and headers.  If it matters, the name will be Captain Chazz Comics.

The design will most likely be rendered as a b&w line drawing on my business cards unless I love the design enough to pay extra to print it in color.  But that is why I stated "cartoonish" to make it easier to transfer to printed material without losing anything in translation.

So are you possibly considering doing an avatar/logo for me?

AfghanAnt

Ah cool. I love those attributes and I had no idea about this Thunderbelt code. Either way it is great to have you back.

While I'm swamped with work and personal, I asked about the colors and design aspects because it will help other becomes more interested. For post like this, I would think it is like writing up an ad for a professional freelance artists and the way to get freelance artists interested is usually to post some ideas and price range.

Example of a freelance job forum: http://www.turbosquid.com/Forum/Index.cfm/stgAct/ThreadList/intForumID/1119

Hope it helped.