• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hero File Archive?

Started by JRSlim, February 16, 2007, 06:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRSlim

Does anyone have a link to a hero file archive outside of Alex's? I downloaded his zip file and as I get back into this great game there are some missing Supers in his zip. I know I could simply make one on my own but I'm just plain lazy  :P Anyone? Bueller?

ps...FF1

-jrs

catwhowalksbyhimself

Taskmaster X has them for both games.

darkphoenixII

What's Taskmaster's site again? And is the Freedom Fortress just going to stay stagnant? No more updates?

-darkphoenixII

joemama

Previsionary

Quote from: darkphoenixII on February 17, 2007, 06:53:42 PM
     What's Taskmaster's site again? And is the Freedom Fortress just going to stay stagnant? No more updates?

-darkphoenixII

Alex hasn't been around FR in quite awhile and most of his posts from when he was still remotely active indicated he was super busy. I think we should just be happy that all that stuff is still available because who knows if alex will actually renew his domain when the time comes.

laughing paradox

USAgent

All my hero files are for FFV3R only though,  I believe JR need FF1, Taskmaster should have him covered there.

Jakew

Does Taskmaster have FFvTTR hero files too, or just heroes starting with A?

TaskMasterX

I only have A for now. I got sidetracked working on FFX3.2 so I haven't had much time to update the hero files to FFVTTR. Although shortly after the final release of FFX3.2 I'll be re-releasing A to be compatible w/ FFX3.2 and also X, Y and Z.