• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hexing works in progress - the versatile Amazon Princess

Started by Revenant, February 15, 2007, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captmorgan72

I downloaded the keyframes but they are still the same version.

Revenant

Hey captmorgan, detourne has the set on his group, they are turning out great...

Here's the next hex I've been working on.  Unfrotunately I couldn't get the wings to flap during flight, but the clipping isn't bad at all.  I tried the Brute keyframe set and it looked cooler than I thought it would.  I guess in teh JLU, she didn't really need to flap her wings at all. Maybe someday Vertex will make a female with wings (pweeeeaassee!!! if you read this Vertex!)  The skin is complete, based on her newest appearance in Justice League. 

Lunarman

OMG! that skin is awesome. Incredible wings and trouser texture.You've outdone yourself!

Beautiful

SingleMalt

The keyframes are still ver. 0.1 for me too CaptMorgan. The description says it's ver.0.2 but when I downloaded it, it was ver.0.1.

detourne_me

hmmn  just occurred to me that the last keyframes i sent to yahoo didnt upload properly.

these ones in my second group are the latest variety (except the few nifskope crashes i had... ARR)

and of course Shayera is looking spectacular as always,  cant wait to get some keys going for her!

seraglio

Hi Revenant, love your work. I've noticed I cant view your hexed/nifscoped work in ctool or in FF. Is it FFvTR only? This happens with yahoo groups stuff and nifs off the website not marked as FFvTR only. Some othe examples are ares_rev and all the "ultimen" nifs from freedom asylum. I've been away for over a year so if there is some new thing I need to do I'm unaware. Thanks.

Revenant

Hey seraglio, thanks, yes unfortunately sometimes the only way to get all the nif pieces into the same file version has been to convert them, so some nifs are only usable in FFvs3R.  I try to stay with the first game as much as I can since anybody playing the second game can convert for it.  But as far as we know, you can't convert from the new game to the first one.  Maybe someday it will be a possibility..

Blkcasanova247

Rev my man great job on Hawkgirl!  :thumbup: Just a thought...didja consider using the belts from Ink's Gothic Gypsy mesh for this Hex? And also maybe giving her couple of utility pouches.

Revenant

Blkcasanova247

Urthman

Quote from: Revenant on March 05, 2007, 07:38:18 PM
Hey seraglio, thanks, yes unfortunately sometimes the only way to get all the nif pieces into the same file version has been to convert them, so some nifs are only usable in FFvs3R.  I try to stay with the first game as much as I can since anybody playing the second game can convert for it.  But as far as we know, you can't convert from the new game to the first one.  Maybe someday it will be a possibility..
I can't get your Wonder Woman Hex or your Red Tornado Hex to work with FF1  :(

detourne_me

:UPDATED THE WONDER WOMAN KEYS:

theyre up in my second group now.  they were mashed up in the same manner as the hawkgirl keys. but i think a bit more customized.

Big thanks goes out to Vertex and Revenant!

BentonGrey

Hey DM, those new KF's are great!  I just have a suggestion to make, or perhaps call it an observation.  The active defence and dodge's don't really take advantage of WW's bracelets.  Was this a concious choice, or was it simply a matter of being limited with the tools you were working with?

detourne_me

just checked to make sure i didnt upload an older version,  and i didn't....   
the dodge animations were the best i could find in all of the vx female sets for using bracelets. please let me know if you know of another animation.  as for active defence,  i used that animation because its more of a "battle ready" stance. i really dislike the idea of having a blocking animation for an active defence, since active defe3nces usually take a bit more time than a second long.  so i have her agility up pretty good so she uses the dodge animations a lot, but during her active defence time she can also reflect ranged attacks.
Of course i also use a strong passive defence coupled with a blocking animation for regular bracer use.

Revenant

Thank you for making those Detourne_Me,  :D I can't wait to try them out!