C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Courtnall6

Quote from: UnfluffyBunny on March 30, 2007, 10:09:16 AM
teal lantern? o_O

:P

The colours were taken from still screens of the series...so don't blame me!  :P

Podmark

Great work Court. I'm sure lots of skinners will appreciate it if you release these bases.

Does anyone remember back in Superman TAS when Kyle Rayner was basically Hal Jordan?

BentonGrey

I've never been a fan of cell shaded stuff C6, but you do it to perfection, as with all else. ^_^  Well, he had Hal's origin, but he seemed pretty solidly Kyle to me.

Arlecchino

Anyone looking for screens etc for the Timmverse hero's take a look here. There are TONS of large screen caps for every Timmverse show.
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jlau/

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 30, 2007, 07:16:51 AM
Oh I will definitely skin Superman! :cool:

Which reminds me...a question to the other skinners. While you're skinning Superman...do you have John Williams' Superman theme playing in your head? It happens to me every time! :lol:

nope but i've had danny elfmann on a loop when i did my recent batmans

Blkcasanova247

WOW!! :jeyrox That's just straight up cool!  :cool:

BatWing

NomadX

C6, I've always been a fan of your skins and I must say that those a frickin' awesome. The only thing I can't get past is that Superman really needs his cape. I wonder if Volsung is planning to modify Male_Cape or another suitable caped mesh. Anyways, great stuff  :D

Dr.Volt

Agreeing...all the skins totally ROCK!!  Especially the original X-Men...but they all are too sweet.  Yeah, I'm coming late to this.  But, C-6, Dude.....release these skins already...please!!

Volsung

C6! for the colors you should check the wallpapers from 'world finest'
I'm sure you can make those skins better in a blink of an eye!

Courtnall6

Volsung

The Pwime

UnkoMan

That's a great black skin tone. Will you be releasing that?
I always have some difficulty getting it to look like skin and not like tights.

And yeah, these are all sweet. I really dig this Timmverse stuff you and Volsung are doing here.

Lunarman

That is amazing C6, a true master at work :)

Spring Heeled Jack

*Foresees the rush to Timm-ize his avatar, despite SHJ having no upper-body strength whatsoever, much like his creator*

These are incredibly fun, C6. Maybe punch up the color a bit, though? Super-ultra-vibrant!!

BatWing

when is the base skins gonna come out!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Figure Fan

They look so much like the show. This is all kinds of crazy.

Nice work, Court!  :cool:

Volsung

In view of our 'private' effectiveness with superman.

Consider that we can make other characters with short ,or no, hair and minor accessories quickly
(flash ,batman, J'onn J'onzz ,red tornado ,boostergold ,bizarro ,amazo ,parasite...)
Hey don't faint!

Carravaggio

Quote from: Spring Heeled Jack on April 01, 2007, 12:13:53 PM
*Foresees the rush to Timm-ize his avatar,
thats the pull for me, timm-ized avatars would look sweet. i've already done mine  :D

Blkcasanova247

Courtnall scores again! :thumbup: And the crowd goes wild! :D

Courtnall6

Here are some tweeks and additions to the skins I previewed way back...

Tweeks: Quasar moved to new mesh and Steve Rogers AoH's shield fix.

Additions: vxSuperman and Alpha Flight Patriotic Pack ( this pack has been on my hd for almost a year :doh:)

I'm putting the zips together today (finally!).

Courtnall6

With the closing of certain sites...I'm having trouble locating some of the meshes I've used :wacko:

Here are the meshes I'm using for these skins. If anyone knows where any of them are can you please post a link.

Alpha Flight Pack - I have all the links
Black Panther - have link
Captain America V2 by Grenadier - have link
Count Nefaria - have link
New X-Men Retro Pack
- Cyclops69 - have link
- Jean Grey v2 by Ink - need link
- Wolverine_TJ by Texas Jack - have link
- Psylocke by Ink - need link
- Nightcrawler by Valandar - have link
- Beast_classic by Ink/Grenadier - have link
- Cable by Gren - have link
- Colossus by Gren - have link
- vxHavok_Classic -have link
Nighthawk by Gren -have link
Quasar_An by Syn - have link
vxMale_wings by Vertex -have link
Spawn by Syn - have link
Major Force FX by Ren -have link
vxSuperman by Vertex - have link
male_cape_nobelt - have link
The_Sentry_Ren - have link
Wildcat_Ren - have link

Thanks for any help!

Tomato

Wait... you're releasing stuff now!?! Are you insane? Your skins are like museum pieces, hidden behind walls of glass and admired, not to be taken into houses to adorn living rooms! You're demeaning the value of the them with even the talk of releasing! The universe will implode man, IMPLODE!

herodad1

i cant wait to use these skins.they are awsome.let the universe  implode....i want c6's skins!!!

UnkoMan

I don't even know if Wolverine_TJ is available anywhere anymore.
I know it gets asked about a lot, though.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: herodad1 on April 06, 2007, 10:44:17 AM
i cant wait to use these skins.they are awsome.let the universe  implode....i want c6's skins!!!

Here-Here!

Figure Fan

The technique you used on Quasar's cape stars has given me an idea for a painting I'm working on. Nice!

Oh, I have all of those meshes you need on my computer. I knew keeping them would come in handy. Can I e-mail them to you?

Figure Fan

Actually, I don't seem to have Jean Grey_V2.

Hmm..

|