• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

style

Quote from: Courtnall6 on February 17, 2007, 09:25:52 AMThanks to Marvel Ultimate Alliance I felt like updating my Cap ( best character to play with by the way  ;) )
I agree! I only use the four characters highlighted, Cap, Spidey, Thor, and Wolverine and Caps moves are the flyest, tight skins C-6! :thumbup:

Courtnall6

Quote from: style on February 17, 2007, 10:35:57 AM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on February 17, 2007, 09:25:52 AMThanks to Marvel Ultimate Alliance I felt like updating my Cap ( best character to play with by the way  ;) )
I agree! I only use the four characters highlighted, Cap, Spidey, Thor, and Wolverine and Caps moves are the flyest, tight skins C-6! :thumbup:

When I can...I love using Cap by himself! He's just that good. :thumbup:

kssaints

I love the new qnd updated skins. I had always hoped you do John Walker as the Super Patriot. Now how about John Walker as he appeared in the Invaders series. Would be too cool. As for a John Walker Cap skin. Might as well throw that one in too. I've said it before and will again. You are the best my friend. I'm incredibly glad you are back into skinning again.
Kssaints

Burnout

c6 when are u releasing those skin and where u releasing them to

Vulcan

Where can we get these awsome skins?  I love the new Captain America and I've been hoping you'd do a Red Raven skin for quite some time now.  Excellent work!

AfghanAnt

My fav is Supernova. He looks like an action figure.

AquaSurfer

quiet

this is semi off topic, but speaking "curses for unreleased skins" :D did you not preview some savage dragon skins a while back?  Did they ever see the light of day?

Jakew

I really like the old-school Super Patriot.

FLASH_22798

As always, I can never compliment your skins enough.   The patriotic motiff seems to really suit your style.   Quick question though, what mesh is Super Patriot on?   It's really a nice frame for the skin.

Sledgehammer

Wow, Courtnall! Once again, I'm amazed by your skinning talent. I wish I could play with those already!

Super Patriot and Super Nova, especially, look terrific.

Jakew

Super Patriot looks likes its on a Major Force mesh ... although I may be, and frequently am, wrong.

I think my love of that particular skin stems from that fact that I first started reading Cap around the period of the whole Super Patriot/ Power Broker/ D-Man/ The Captain storyline.

Captain Pluto

retro x men and us agent! :thumbup:

Courtnall6

Yup...Super Patriot is on Ren's Major Force mesh. :cool:

Sorry for the delay on release...been busy with the Honor Brigade stuff. I'll try to get them out soon.

As for Savage Dragon...I still need to skin him in his cop uniform.

TaskMasterX

Hey! Cool! Super-Patriot! I don't think I've ever seen him done before. Thanks, C6!

Nymph

Where all of these new skins being hosted???

Renegade's page? Gamma Patrol?

apfarmakis

Have these been uploaded anywhere yet? I'm in dire need of a C6 fix.

Doctor TOC

Amazing stuff, Courtnall. Great selection of characters too. I've been hoping for a new Quasar skin, and Supernova is great too. Heck, they're all really sweet. Can't wait to see these released.

Spectral Knight

Pah, Iron Man's unibeam bouncing lasers makes him the definitive MUA character!

As for the skins, WOW. Your stuff is almost always top class. Good to see you back in the game.

Courtnall6

I didn't want to thread jack Volsung's mesh thread so I'll post it here.

For those of you living on Mars...in a cave... with your eyes closed...and hands covering your ears. Volsung is editing meshes to look like Bruce Timm's art ( Animated Batman, Superman, JLU, etc ).

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41722.0

It got the old skinning juices going again and I had to make a base for it! :D

It's not 100% complete ( a few more tweaks here and there ).

I will most likely release this base ( plus a few other Timmverse bases ) to the skinning public. Since I don't skin nearly as much as I use to...all this work would just go to waste! :wacko:

As for my other skins I previewed awhile back...I'm still working on releasing them ( hmmmm...if I had used the time that it took to make this base..to package up the skins...they would probably be out now... :P)

style

This Timm Meshes thing is about to take off I see! :thumbup:

The Hitman

Dang, C6, that's one mighty fine base skin! I think this whole Timmiverse craze is great!

Volsung

Come back! Each post in my thread make me strooonger!

Those bases will be really helpfull for the community!
So you won't make a superman?
I understand, sometimes i'd like to work only 3 or 4 days a week!

Courtnall6

Oh I will definitely skin Superman! :cool:

Which reminds me...a question to the other skinners. While you're skinning Superman...do you have John Williams' Superman theme playing in your head? It happens to me every time! :lol:

Volsung

If only they'd put a christopher reeves skin in the game superman returns  :rolleyes:

Lunarman

OMG, that base skin is incredible. Awesome work, and very true to the original artist C6

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 30, 2007, 07:16:51 AM
Oh I will definitely skin Superman! :cool:

Which reminds me...a question to the other skinners. While you're skinning Superman...do you have John Williams' Superman theme playing in your head? It happens to me every time! :lol:

No...usually I have the theme for Superfriends running through my head when I skin Superman.  It's really annoying!!

Courtnall6

UnfluffyBunny

|