• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Scarlet Witch hero file

Started by darkphoenixII, February 08, 2007, 03:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphoenixII

I have researched myself green and gold on Scarlet Witch's powers and how best to duplicate them into FF and/or FFVTTR. She seems so esoteric to me. Anyone have a suggestion?

-darkphoenixII

lugaru

Big fan of the character. Let's see...

Hex bolts (normalish energy damage) are a must.
A Hex direct attack to curse your foes luck is great.
Also an alteration direct attack and a power null direct. Bad things happen to you, your gear and your powers against her.
Also a passive "pass through" attack (things just miss against her) and maybe a reflect forcefield (missiles completely changing direction while flying twards her).

There's a lot of directions you can take her reality altering powers in.

laughing paradox

I like adding really random things to my Wanda.

I have a really strong power, but it's only 50% efficient, to clone a target. I remember seeing her do it against Cable in a comic book and I guess it got stuck in my head. I just think she increased the odds of an alternate version of my opponent to show up and kick my opponent's arse.

I also have that Peace Field attribute where you turn projectiles into flowers.

I personally don't use direct attacks with Wanda because it only works in the hex bolts, but a direct could be used for her sorcery abilities that she learned from Agatha Harkness.

USAgent

My Scarlet Witch hero file

str:  3
spd: 4
agl:  4
end: 4
eng: 5

attributes:
level headed
unbeliever
anti-warzone  (turns projectiles into flowers)
telekinisis

powers:

basic melee

hex- direct hex

hex bolt- hex projectile (zero cost less powerful than direct hex)

alteration- direct alteration

blinding hex- direct blinding

reverse probabilities-direct genetic damage

internal conbustion- direct ignition

aloft- same as alchemiss's area attack

power devour hex- direct power null

eldritch shield-active defense

I am more interested in the 80's early 90's verison on Scarlet Witch, not the uber powerful reality manipulation version.
But does anyone think that her hex bolts should cause any type of actual health draining damage, like energy?  I always thought her bolts just caused probabilites to warp and not actualy hurt the person directly

darkphoenixII

But I thought that that she could makes projectiles suddenly change course but not hold them as a telekinetic might...?

USAgent

I have her with telekinisis not as one of her probablilty field powers but a power she used when she was using actual magic. 
Also I like to use Marvel's old RPG stats to help build a hero file and it has telekinsis as one of her magic abilities.