• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The New World

Started by BentonGrey, February 05, 2007, 07:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy guys, I'm just posting because I've been trying to re-do some of my herofiles to take advantage of the awesome stuff included in the new FFX.  What do your Parasite and Amazo HFs look like?

BentonGrey

Okay guys, I really need help with figuring out how to set up the Parasite.  His turn has come to be built-in, and I don't really know what to do with him.  I'd like to finish this up tomorrow, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

UnkoMan

Does he just absorb people's super powers/stats?
The new FFX even has an absorb attack, which could be used since he does it in melee range... however I think it changes material and stuff too... I don't know if Parasite does that.

Still... I'm pretty sure they implimented a power absorber type of attribute.

TaskMasterX

The new Power Absorber does change the material of the Absorber but only if the target is made of another material. If Parasite absorbs the Thing's powers, should he not get the Stone material considering the Thing's stone hide is part of his superpowers? If you gave Hulk or Superman the Stone Material to simulate their resistances, then all you need to do is add 'flesh' to their AI subtype and Parasite will not change materials (if Parasite is already flesh), but remain flesh and take their other powers.