• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

PALS: Phantsmal Avatar Leage of Superheroes

Started by kkhohoho, January 30, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Spam on May 16, 2007, 12:35:24 PM
*while being throttled by DJ,*

*wait, throttled? what does that mean? anyways, since Spam is getting "throttled," Spam burps in DJ's face, quite accidentally, since he was in fact getting THROTTLED*

:spam: "Gah... Throttled!"

FORIAMSPAM!

*DJ recoils in pain* "Ach....Spam gas!!! Burning...my...eye...can't....concentrate....loosing....alcohol levels!!!" 
*with this DJ transforms into a pink shirted version of Richard Simmons*
"Alright, let's work those arms and burn that fat!"

kkhohoho

Quote from: Deaths Jester on May 18, 2007, 08:13:31 AM
Quote from: Spam on May 16, 2007, 12:35:24 PM
*while being throttled by DJ,*

*wait, throttled? what does that mean? anyways, since Spam is getting "throttled," Spam burps in DJ's face, quite accidentally, since he was in fact getting THROTTLED*

:spam: "Gah... Throttled!"

FORIAMSPAM!

*DJ recoils in pain* "Ach....Spam gas!!! Burning...my...eye...can't....concentrate....loosing....alcohol levels!!!" 
*with this DJ transforms into a pink shirted version of Richard Simmons*
"Alright, let's work those arms and burn that fat!"

:santa: MY EYES!!! THEY BLEEEEEED!!!

Alaric

A Hmm... Coming here may have been a mistake...

Spam

:spam:  :o "Oh my gosh... What have I done?!? WHY DOES THIS WORLD HAVE TO BE SO DESPERATE AND ALONE!??"

:spam: "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYUYYYYYYYYOOOOOOooooonnnnnooooo...."

*runs off to use the plane's restrooms*

FORIAMSPAM!

The Phantom Eyebrow

* Faced with the myriad illusion projected into his brain by the devious Prem, the Eyebrow reacts with his customary cool panic. *

:eyebrow:  :o { Eeeep!

* Flinching bravely, he hits the immediate surroundings with a bulk telekinetic lift attack using his Raised Eyebrows and then assumes his Spectral Aspect *

:eyebrow: { Do your worst hell hounds, in this form I am quite unhurtable!  :cool:

:eyebrow: { We'd better get moving Prem, this quest won't resolve itself.  I know we said we'd meet the PALS here, but I've activated the Phantom Finder so they can follow us.  They're a good bunch but I fear for them if they have to spend too long without my stabilising influence. 

Sword

:sword Oh for Spam's Sake... hold open DJ's mouth while I pour in the vodka.
*pours in vodka as the plane lands*
:sword *looks out through the cockpit glass* Wow, Paris is certainly different. Looks like Morgoth's family reunion around here.

Alaric

A Great O! Can it be that our heroic assemblage has, in fact, at long last, arrived at our fateful destination?*

*Translation: Are we there yet?

Premonitioner

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on May 19, 2007, 02:41:21 AM
* Faced with the myriad illusion projected into his brain by the devious Prem, the Eyebrow reacts with his customary cool panic. *

* Flinching bravely, he hits the immediate surroundings with a bulk telekinetic lift attack using his Raised Eyebrows and then assumes his Spectral Aspect *

:eyebrow: { Do your worst hell hounds, in this form I am quite unhurtable!  :cool:

:eyebrow: { We'd better get moving Prem, this quest won't resolve itself.  I know we said we'd meet the PALS here, but I've activated the Phantom Finder so they can follow us.  They're a good bunch but I fear for them if they have to spend too long without my stabilising influence. 

:prem: TPE! Don't fear the hellhounds, they're the protectors of Paris these days.

*prem covers himself in a teke shield and flies out a nearby window.*

OT: If need be, I also covered tpe in a shield and gave him limited flying abilities via teke*

:prem: I hope your little attack didn't upset the dogs too much...and I really hope the fire imps can't shoot fire or we're gonna have a bumpy trip.

*prem thinks a moment and smiles*

:prem: I also hope your friends didn't bring canned meat to this place...otherwise Paris will stink...really...really...bad.

*prem smiles and points ahead hoping tpe can see their destination*

:prem: The secret society of the phantasmals is just inside the opening of that volcano...hopefully we won't die.

*meanwhile, outside the Pal's plane*

:ph34r: What is this strange contraption? That sneaky little phantom brought help?! Well...I'll just...

*an exploding cake is left outside the plane's door as the phantom disappears*

kkhohoho

Quote from: Premonitioner on May 19, 2007, 08:43:27 PM
Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on May 19, 2007, 02:41:21 AM

:prem: TPE! Don't fear the hellhounds, they're the protectors of Paris these days.

*prem covers himself in a teke shield and flies out a nearby window.*

OT: If need be, I also covered tpe in a shield and gave him limited flying abilities via teke*

:prem: I hope your little attack didn't upset the dogs too much...and I really hope the fire imps can't shoot fire or we're gonna have a bumpy trip.

*prem thinks a moment and smiles*

:prem: I also hope your friends didn't bring canned meat to this place...otherwise Paris will stink...really...really...bad.

*prem smiles and points ahead hoping tpe can see their destination*

:prem: The secret society of the phantasmals is just inside the opening of that volcano...hopefully we won't die.

*meanwhile, outside the Pal's plane*

:ph34r: What is this strange contraption? That sneaky little phantom brought help?! Well...I'll just...

*an exploding cake is left outside the plane's door as the phantom disappears*

*After the plane finally touches down, our favorite Santafakemanifestcounterfeitdoppleganger walks outside the plane.  After breathing a (for him) unnecesarry but refreshing breath of fresh air, he notices something lying on the ground.*

:santa: A cake?  Looks tasty. :P  *Santa Clone takes the cake off the ground, and promptly eats it.  A few seconds later, Kkhohoho feels strange...*

:santa: Is there a draft? ...GOOD GOD!  There's a hole in my stomach!  I need someone to laugh!  ...Naw, the Joker would just shoot me..

Spam

:spam: "CAKEWHEREHOW!? Oh wait... Kkhohoho already ate it... :( "

*puts hand through Kkhohoho's now new hole, then pulls it out. then he keeps on repeating on what he was doing in some annoying manner*

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Premonitioner on May 19, 2007, 08:43:27 PM

:eyebrow: { Yes, well I can only echo your sentiments there Prem.  What were they thinking anyway, building their base inside a volcano?  I know it's one of the classics and it certainly carries an air of panache about it but cripes those things can go off any minute (probably at a suitable plot point if I know my volcanoes).  I just hope the rest of them can catch us up before things get too much.  Er, that is to say, I don't want to hog all the glory of vanquishing this nascent gathering of evil-doers - better for morale if they can feel useful to eh? 

* An almost steely look courses the Eyebrow's face now as he utters the following *

:eyebrow:  :angry: { ...but regardless of the rest of them,   The Phantom Noselip is mine!  The (very) existence of this being is an affront to the celestial face of the cosmos!

Sword

:sword All off. Let DJ slowly recover. Computer, adminster vodka treatments every ten minutes. Vowel, Spam, what's left of kkhohoho, let's follow the Eyebrow's signal.

Alaric

A Let me make sure I understand the plan, Sword. I'm supposed to accompany you, some mutated canned meat, and an evil laugh I seem to recall having been a villain last time I associated with this group, while we follow a signal left by spectral facial hair....

(Thinks for a moment)

A Any excellent plan, my darkly-garbed friend! Onward!

Spam

:spam: "Yes, let's go!"

*trips on a french crescent*

FORIAMSPAM!

kkhohoho

:santa: Uh, yeah, yeah.  Let's go...

:santa: Maby if I stole a TV showing a sitcom...

Spam

:spam: "Alright, I'm gonna do it this time. Let's go!"

*trips on some french toast*

:spam: "HOW... JUST... STUPID........ PARIIIIIIIIS!!!!"

FORIAMSPAM!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Sword on May 20, 2007, 12:56:32 PM
:sword All off. Let DJ slowly recover. Computer, adminster vodka treatments every ten minutes. Vowel, Spam, what's left of kkhohoho, let's follow the Eyebrow's signal.

*slowly DJ begins to revert back to his normal self, though ocassinaly a bit of Richard Simons appears as the vodka drip slowly continues*

"Work..it..out!!!  Ach!!  Bloody 'ell, what the ...move those gluts!   Give me me bloody alcohol and get off my...burn that fat..."

Sword

:sword Alright,keep a close watch. Assume Tactical Diamond formation.Spam you take the front, I'll take left, hohoho on right and Vowel can take up the rear.
*activates the tracker and hands it to Spam.*
:sword Lead the way meatshield.

The Phantom Eyebrow

* By use of textbook heal-dragging techniques, the Eyebrow impedes the progress of himself and Prem, the better to allow the more... what's the word?... boisterous elements to catch up and act as... as Sword just put it... meatshields for their glorious leader *

Premonitioner

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on May 23, 2007, 10:26:05 AM
* By use of textbook heal-dragging techniques, the Eyebrow impedes the progress of himself and Prem, the better to allow the more... what's the word?... boisterous elements to catch up and act as... as Sword just put it... meatshields for their glorious leader *

*Prem notices tpe's plan and stops firmly on the rim of the volcano opening*

:prem: Fine, we'll wait here. You sure picked a fine time to use your  patented technicks, sir.

*prem floats over the opening and notices a small shadow move*

:prem: We can't wait here too long. I sense trouble...and hey---

*prem points towards a moving red and green dot*

:prem: Ain't he your friend? He's walking right towards an imp...or is that french toast?

Spam

:spam: "Okay, so I just follow the little TPE-look-alike-blinking-light thingy on this watch? If so... Then we're going the wrong way."

*turns around, and follows the direction of the watch, most more then likely not paying attention to his surroundings, and will probably fall pray to the mighty pebble that will make him fall on the ground, flat on his face. Or maybe even a fire-hydrant in the knee, or a stop sign in the face, or a mud-doggy-dog-pie on his shoe*

:spam: "And you know I don't like being called meatshield, Mr. Bossy... sword... dude!"

*continues to follow the light*

FORIAMSPAM!

Alaric

Quote from: Spam on May 23, 2007, 11:36:30 AM
:spam: "Okay, so I just follow the little TPE-look-alike-blinking-light thingy on this watch? If so... Then we're going the wrong way."

*turns around, and follows the direction of the watch, most more then likely not paying attention to his surroundings, and will probably fall pray to the mighty pebble that will make him fall on the ground, flat on his face. Or maybe even a fire-hydrant in the knee, or a stop sign in the face, or a mud-doggy-dog-pie on his shoe*

:spam: "And you know I don't like being called meatshield, Mr. Bossy... sword... dude!"

FORIAMSPAM!

A (whispering to Spam) "Um... you do realize that watch is upside down, right?"

Spam

Quote from: Alaric on May 23, 2007, 11:47:15 AM
Quote from: Spam on May 23, 2007, 11:36:30 AM

FORIAMSPAM!

A (whispering to Spam) "Um... you do realize that watch is upside down, right?"

:spam: "Oh... So we WERE going the right way! Okay, simple mistake, its not like we're wasting minutes by the... minute."

*turns watch right side up, and turns around again, hoping everyone will still follow him, and hoping he won't trip on a iguana*

FORIAMSPAM!

Alaric

Spam

Quote from: Alaric on May 23, 2007, 12:01:28 PM
A "Psst! Watch out for that iguana!"

:spam: *scoffs, rolls eyes, blah blah blah* "How could an iguana be all the way out here in P-" *trips on the iguana*

:spam: "Okay... I'll just be following this watchy-thingy now, okay? No more iguanas... I hope..."

FORIAMSPAM!

Sword

*picks up the iguana and flings it back to the plane*
:sword Eyebrow ahead. And some gremlins, hellbeasts and cacodaemons. *under breath* If this is Paris, I'd hate to see what happened to Versailles. *normal volume* Eyebrow! Good to see you! What seems to be the issue?

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Sword on June 12, 2007, 10:36:32 AM
*picks up the iguana and flings it back to the plane*
:sword Eyebrow ahead. And some gremlins, hellbeasts and cacodaemons. *under breath* If this is Paris, I'd hate to see what happened to Versailles. *normal volume* Eyebrow! Good to see you! What seems to be the issue?

:eyebrow: { Well great crikes Sword, things are a pretty pickle.  Terrible evil is afoot... and I, the Eyebrow, am hot on its tail.  This could be the gravest threat to ever face the PALS.  I think you should take the lead into this nefarious lair and I, the Phantom, shall watch your back. 

Sword

:sword oh no, friend. See the formation we're in? I'm merely taking the left quadrant. Certainly one of your bravery and dedication would prefer to take the lead?

Alaric

Quote from: Sword on June 13, 2007, 05:38:03 PM
:sword oh no, friend. See the formation we're in? I'm merely taking the left quadrant. Certainly one of your bravery and dedication would prefer to take the lead?

A (Sees how conversation is going, heaves a sigh and steps forward) All right, all right... I'll heroically volunteer Spam to take the lead...

kkhohoho

Quote from: Alaric on June 13, 2007, 06:06:23 PM
Quote from: Sword on June 13, 2007, 05:38:03 PM

A (Sees how conversation is going, heaves a sigh and steps forward) All right, all right... I'll heroically volunteer Spam to take the lead...

*Is desperate to get his hole in his stomach replaced.*

Spam can lead if if it's agreed, but if someone here laughs like the're getting tickled in a torture room, I'll bravely take the lead...

|