• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

High level hero teaming tonight?

Started by Zapow, May 15, 2007, 09:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapow

BAD is trying to ding Wicca to 50 and I'm the lowly sidekick trying to catch up to the Family.

Together we fight crime!

Anyone want to join us tonight about 8:00PM CST?

Midnight

Mebbe. Not sure what's on the schedule tonight, but my tank is 44 and wants to be 45. ;)

gdaybloke

Not sure what time I'll be back from VS, but I'll bring Gday or KO if you have a spot free.

B A D

Yar. I should be there at 9:00 EST. 49.3, so seven bubs of happiness to go for my gal.  Jiminy crickets, She's the last of my original pentad. ( my old troller got deleted due to suckage.)  Once her and Black Thirteen ding ill be adrift in the wilderness.  Although I did promise TW id level the hell outta Char so I can do the LRSF with em.

Tortuga

I can show up probably around 10 pm EST.  Hopefully that's not too late!

Alaric

Hmm... If there's more SK room available, Starshadow really needs to catch up with those pesky relatives of his...

GhostMachine

I can help on GhostMachine, or on Rad Golem (lvl 15 Illusion\Rad Controller) or Shining Silver (lvl 37 Peacebringer) if there is any sk room.

B A D

5 bars to go for Wicca. Ill be on today again, and probably  tommorow as neccesary.

Zapow

The Dream

Ill be on tonight if you guys have room for one more.

B A D

Cool beans Dreamy. For some reason The Dream and  Wicca have teamed up frequently  on TF's so it would be neat if he was along for the last ride.

Alaric

Probably won't be able to make it tonight. Have fun, though, and good luck.