• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

C6 Skins - On Safari!

Started by Courtnall6, February 12, 2007, 06:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Figure Fan

Yikes! Triple post. I do have Jean Grey, actually, but I just realized that you need the links, not the actual meshes.  :doh:

Scorpion13mk2

My God....that Superman is awesome. AWESOME.

Scorpion13mk2

Another thing, could someone maybe point me in the direction of where I could find C6's new skins?

Id like to get a hold of that Superman, Retro X-Men and those Savage Dragons he did.

Jakew

Now I'm going to have to download the vx Superman mesh. Tsk!  :cool:

Previsionary

Very nice skins there C6. For all the ink Meshes, he may have saved backups on his various yahoo groups. As for the wolverine_TJ mesh, I've seen a few links, but would it be safe to use syn's update on F-A? It's the same mesh with more hidden pieces: click

Courtnall6

QuoteAs for the wolverine_TJ mesh, I've seen a few links, but would it be safe to use syn's update on F-A?

Ya I noticed that someone posted about the TJ/Syn mesh in the request forum. I've already hexed that one to what I'm looking for :cool:.

As for the others I may have to supply the mesh with the skin (with proper credit in the readme files ofcourse).

Updated my previous list...still need 3 more.

quiet

I don't think those meshes you have left on your list have a home anymore, unless ink has his meshes in a yahoo group I don't know about.  on a side note, there is file for "vegetarians looking for fun and love" in one of ink's yahoo groups if anyone is interested.  :P

AfghanAnt

While I love your Superman and Steve's hair very much (I am a sucker for the S-shield and perfect hair) I'm not a fan of Northstar's face or Quasar's costume (i do however love the way you did the cape and shoulders) for some reason. I love all of the color work and it is nice to see a whole team of skins (alpha flight red-costumes = awesome) but I don't know.

style

Courtnall6

Quote from: style on April 06, 2007, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on April 06, 2007, 08:48:00 AM
New X-Men Retro Pack
- Jean Grey v2 by Ink - http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/inkmeshes_6/files/
- Psylocke by Ink - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inkmeshes4/files/
- Beast_classic by Ink/Grenadier - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inkmeshes3/files/

I believe these are the links you're looking for. :huh:

Hmmm...I can only find older versions of what I'm looking for in those links.

style

Yeah Im sorry I just realized they are the older versions.

Jakew

Hey C6 ... I'm *fairly* sure a few of Ink's meshes haven't been backed up in Yahoo group's etc.

Urthman

Quote from: Jakew on April 06, 2007, 04:12:41 PM
Now I'm going to have to download the vx Superman mesh. Tsk!  :cool:
vxSuperman was already well worth the download.  The animations are awesome - the flying animation is a perfect Superman pose.  I was pretty sure C6 wouldn't be able to resist making a skin for it.   And what a great job he's done.  Can't wait to try it out.

Scorpion13mk2

Of course he couldnt resist: he already did one.

Its the Christopher Reeves version of Movie Superman, and it is awesome.

Podmark

About time Court :P

Man I love that Quasar!

Kitt Basher

I'm fairly certain that Quasar is just a kitt bashed version of one of my earlier works ...  :unsure:

No?  Okay then ...

Seriously, phenomenal work as always!  I absolutely love Supes!

Dr.Volt

Quote from: Courtnall6 on April 06, 2007, 07:10:44 AM
Here are some tweeks and additions to the skins I previewed way back...

Tweeks: Quasar moved to new mesh and Steve Rogers AoH's shield fix.

Additions: vxSuperman and Alpha Flight Patriotic Pack ( this pack has been on my hd for almost a year :doh:)

I'm putting the zips together today (finally!).

Sorry to be off thread (perhaps)...buuuut, have these skins above been released then??  *he asks sheepishly while rubbing hands together in excited expectation*  The Alpha Flight patriotic pack is exceptionally kewl!!  :cool:

Many, many thanks in advance!

Renegade

The skins will be released either later today or on the morrow.

As for where? Hmmmmm.......

Klauser

Quote from: Renegade on April 13, 2007, 02:42:28 PM
The skins will be released either later today or on the morrow.

As for where? Hmmmmm.......

Hope you're ready for a serious bandwidth hit !!!!

SingleMalt

Sitting here clicking refresh waiting for those C6 skins.  :)

Renegade

Thanks to one of our own I was made aware that the ToyBox was the victim of a bit of hacking. I'm trying to make sure it's clean before I upload anything new.

Klauser

Quote from: Renegade on April 14, 2007, 09:54:53 PM
Thanks to one of our own I was made aware that the ToyBox was the victim of a bit of hacking. I'm trying to make sure it's clean before I upload anything new.

After everything FR has been through the last year or so ... a VERY wise move!!

Scorpion13mk2

What sort of whacko would actually target a Freedom Force website? Seriously. 

It boggles the mind.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on April 14, 2007, 10:34:18 PM
What sort of whacko would actually target a Freedom Force website? Seriously. 

It boggles the mind.

Very sad indeed!

Ren, AWESOME!!  I can't wait!  :D

SingleMalt

On his second pot of coffee and still hitting refresh.  :wacko:

SingleMalt

On his fourth pot of coffee and still hitting refresh, feeling a little wired :wacko:

Renegade

Maybe you should go out and get some exercise. ^_^  There will be a post in the Releases Forum when they are up.

Xenolith

Or, I have some ironing you could do, Singlemalt...? :lol:

Jakew

C'Mon Singlemalt ... they'll be out when they're out.  ;)

Renegade

|