bearded

the rules:
1:  a person
2:  a place or situation
3:  why the 2 combined is a bad idea

example
1:  my lovely wife, who totally respects me
2:  my role playing games, dungeons and dragons and pals
3:  my wife seeing me play pretend to be an elf, thereby never quite looking at me in the same way ever again.  Unbearable!

nother
1:  ow tiobe sb, ascerbic wit and droll humor
2:  randy's abattoir, self defined
3:  what the heck is a mod con and stirrup?  frou frou, beau brummel, coxcomb, dandiprat, exquisite fop,  incroyable, jackadandy, macaroni popinjay.  Unbearable!

thalaw2

tell your wife just because you play an elf it doesn't mean you're built like one.

bearded

Quote from: bearded on July 07, 2008, 06:50:10 AM

1:  ow tiobe sb, ascerbic wit and droll humor
2:  randy's abattoir, self defined
3:  what the heck is a mod con and stirrup?  frou frou, beau brummel, coxcomb, dandiprat, exquisite fop,  incroyable, jackadandy, macaroni popinjay.  Unbearable!
ok.  the aforementioned lovely wife just read this, and asked me if i had ever seen the new commercial about cyberbullying.  and she quothe, "if you wouldn't say it in real life, don't type it online."
i stand chastised.  especially as the game did not catch on.  it was supposed to be version of 'priceless'.

ow_tiobe_sb

Kindly inform your wife that she is a bully for not allowing you to ridicule me.  Perhaps she'll even let you remove your muzzle and PVC headband if you tell her politely.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning