• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Kingdom Hearts Re-Chain of Memories IN ENGLISH!!!

Started by docdelorean88, September 20, 2008, 10:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/09/19/kingdom-hearts-re-chain-of-memories-for-ps2-coming-dec-2-to-us/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I'm so excited! Didanyone knowabout this? I mean just think! if this is finally happening whats to say we can't expect to see final mixes in  english soon!

the_ultimate_evil

the_ultimate_evil

i love the series, but i'm really starting to get sick of the re-dos and the need for multiple consoles to get the story

Tomato

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on September 23, 2008, 12:04:10 PM
i love the series, but i'm really starting to get sick of the re-dos and the need for multiple consoles to get the story

Actually, this really wasn't intended as a redo... Square tacked it onto the Final Mix (aka:special edition) version of KH2. They're just porting it here because they see a market for all those fans who are importing Final Mix anyway. *cough*like me*cough*

docdelorean88

I was going to get the japenese version, but that would need a hacked or japenese playstaion. Both of which i am not willing to buy or find. I really do wish that they would release final mixes 1 and 2 in english though. The extra content looks and sounds amazing!