• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Loopy Wolf?

Started by daglob, June 06, 2008, 07:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

The mesh/skin page is down, an I've been throught the Wolfwares site and can't find an e-mail address. I'd like to know if I can put the UFO mesh on Character Obscura to go with a skin for Fatman's flying saucer form.

doctorchallenger

Bearded also has a ufo mesh I believe, just so you know.  And you could also use a Cap shield.

The Hitman

Looks like his e-mail is his Hotmail account:

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?action=profile;u=664

I checked his site. The e-mail addy for his comissions is the same as his Hotmail. Hope this helps!

daglob

I tried the Hotmail account, and while it hasn't come back yet, there is still no answer.

I am doing C.C. Beck's Fatman, the Human Flying Saucer for Character Obscura, and while I have Bearded's flying saucer (and it is GREAT), Loopy Wolf's looks like Fatman's flying saucer form. I checked Loopy's site to get the proper address for the text file, and it was GONE. I'd like to get permission to host the mesh on CO2. If I can't, I guess I'll just have to post Fatman sans saucer.

daglob

Just bumping the thread one last time. I've sent e-mail to his hotmail account. It hasn't come back, but there hasn't been an answer, either.