• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

3Dmaster is Back

Started by 3dmaster, May 15, 2008, 09:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3dmaster

so who is going to bring me upto speed.
i have lost all my freedom force data so do not ask me for anything please.

this is no joke i am the real deal 3dmaster the one and only.

i want to know everything that is going on with freedom force mod community . and a few other things too.

i don't have anything planed as of yet as far as mods or chars go.     i have been out of the loop for what almost 3 years?
anyways guys thanks for keeping my account alive 

i will tell you guys this thou.   i have gotten very good at 3ds max and other apps and the whole animation thing and maybe i could
post a little something in the near future to satisfy your comic goodness needs. 

one last thing  hehe  did yah miss me?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: 3dmaster on May 15, 2008, 09:22:39 PM
one last thing  hehe  did yah miss me?

Would it be inappropriate to respond with "No" until we see what new 3ds max skills you have to demonstrate?  :unsure:

Only kidding, comrade. Welcome back! :)

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

Previsionary

Welcome back, 3dmaster. Yes, you did miss quite a lot. A ton of mods came out for ffvttr, a few fx (including 22 or so by me the past two days), um, a bunch of meshes being released, the introduction of nifskope and the death of hexxing. Really too much for one person to name, heh.

Epimethee

AfghanAnt

Hey! Good to see you back!

style

Heck yeah we miss you!!!........Uh Oh!!! It's about to get crazy around here!

the_ultimate_evil

it's great to see you back

yell0w_lantern

3dmaster

:thumbup:

thanks guys for keeping all the meshes i did in the loop.

thanks for all the welcomes and all that ..  it has been a long time since i have been around and yes it was due to the military and other stuff but you know what .... thats all behind me now and i can get back to doing what i love. 
one thing you will not see from me ever again is a ripped 3d model from some other game.   thats a thing of the past and i have been able to get my hands in 3dsmax and a few other apps.

but i will take request for a mesh to be ripped from another game but i just don't want to be known for being the guy who rips 3dmodels from other peoples hard work just to make a name for my self.      :thumbup:

thanks again for the welcomes   and good job on keeping freedom reborn alive   that is what it's all about.       3Dmaster.

(life is a game..........So play It)

UnkoMan

Whoa, 3DMaster! Welcome back.
Hope to see something rad outta you.

Figure Fan

Whoa..

Welcome back! :cool:

Gremlin

3D's back!
Great!
Now get meshing!

detourne_me

Hey Welcome back!
   You've got a great attitude about your past releases, and i'd really like to see what you can come up with now :D