• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

12 Year Old With Superspeed...

Started by The Hitman, June 21, 2007, 10:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hitman

Hey, I was just wondering how anyone would set someone like this up, stat- wise. Normal 12- yr old kid, aside from the superspeed bit. Thanks.

UnkoMan

Strength 2, Endurance probably 3 maybe 4. (I use two as the lowest strength for playable characters)

I usually give super speed characters high agility, fairly high energy depending on their attacks, and of course high speed.

Dr.Volt

Quote from: The Hitman on June 21, 2007, 10:37:50 PM
Hey, I was just wondering how anyone would set someone like this up, stat- wise. Normal 12- yr old kid, aside from the superspeed bit. Thanks.

:D  *crap eating, ear to ear grin*  And why might you be asking, hmmmmmmmm...??  Might it have something to do with a certain speedster from a hugely popular cga Supers inspired movie from a few years back??? 

The Hitman

Quote from: Dr.Volt on June 22, 2007, 10:33:02 AM
:D  *crap eating, ear to ear grin*  And why might you be asking, hmmmmmmmm...??  Might it have something to do with a certain speedster from a hugely popular cga Supers inspired movie from a few years back??? 

*similar crap eating grin* Perhaps...?

Stats look good, thanks Unko. Now howsabout Attributes?

Figure Fan

I'm pretty sure there is an attribute that can give you movement speed beyond the original 10 maximum. I'm not sure of the name, though.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Probably Speed Force, although the self swap Speed Boost can sometimes do that as well.